Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious @ SoundFactory- REVIEW

sometimes in life while waiting in anticipation for an event we build it up w/ such high expectations that we unfairly judge the nite in question.. this nite was one of those nites as me and friends had been looking forward to it all summer.. from the ridiculous sets we heard at southbeach and then bridgview, we couldn't wait to hear the man on a bangin system for an extended set.. after asking johnny what happened w/ soundfactory and why he hadn't spun, he informed me to my delight that he would be back in august.. so we waited and waited and as the days passed by, got more and more of that anxious feeling deep down in our stomachs.. however, unlike many of the nites built up in anticipation that turn out to be subpar in comparison to the ideal picture w/ which we draw for the nite, this one could not have been any better :D

from the start w/ an intense build up that let the crowd know he was in for the long haul, i knew a great nite would be on hand.. he banged that motha out all nite long.. i'm the type who is on the dancefloor from start to finish and there were a couple points that i just had to sit down to catch my breath.. unfuckingreal.. i just did not want the nite to end.. and the crowd was the best factory crowd i've seen in a long time.. stayed late and had crazy energy.. i started rockin the stage later in the nite, and me and xtcgirlie were up there between 7 and 8.. the vocals at the end of the nite were soooooooooooo perfect.. me and andy abosolutely lost it... waving our hands in the air in pure elation.. something about those sentimental types of vocals that just fills me w/ energy and emotion..

also, for the haters of the past who liked to talk shit about johnny's mixing, i dare you to talk shit about last nite.. mixing was tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.. he was working it all night long..

left right around 8, though right as i walked out i didn't know why we had..

abosolutely fantastic nite.. part one of ending the summer was perfect.. now part 2 w/ danny howells at vinyl on sunday.. a lot to live up to :D

shouts outs to everyone at the meetup.. bigpoppa, sexybabyd, court877, launch, karch and everyone else.. great people

andy.. i know me and you were feelin those vocals.. going absolutely nuts :D kat way to cut up the floor ;) uknj and lubahead too..

****and gotta love the greeting from my boy highmay right from the start.. MAD HOES.. in full effect..

and the crew i went w/ msoprano, blazny, xtcgirlie, ggfella.. u guys rawk.. can't wait til next time :D

sorry for the long ass review.. just had to make sure i got it all..

i leave this review w/ two things..

as msoprano put it perfectly.. JOHNNY VICIOUS IS ON TOP OF THE GAME

and or course

mad hoes

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i would have hung out with you and sexybaby on the dancefloor, but i was waiting for pangelid to arrive

i did have a good time, but i left at like 5/530 because the people i was dancing with were leaving and i coldnt find anyone else:(

thats too bad bro.. we were all wilin out all nite.. next time we'll make sure we have a meetup spot for late nite..

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

JOhnny just aol im me boy am i lucky girl or what;) **he said next time he does factory he hopes there is the same amount of energy***SO mad love to everyone who was there friday***u guys were all as awesome as Johnny**:D

nice hun :)

the man is all class.. was lucky enough to chill w/ him for a little bit at Limelight on Gatecrasher nite back in march b/c my friends andy and steve are friends w/ him so they introduced me.. even bought me a drink :D steve told me afterward he was showing scott bond how to use the urei mixer.. hehe

each time after that when i've checked him out(southbeach, bridgview) i've made sure to drop in and say hello and he always is mad chill :)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

damnit.. theres goes my til-halloween hiatus..

oh well :D

My 21st birthday is October 30th!! I'm gonna try to rally people together to go to Factory on November 3rd so I can hear Peters. But I'm definitly goin to catch Johnny again on the 12th!

Originally posted by roninmess

My 21st birthday is October 30th!! I'm gonna try to rally people together to go to Factory on November 3rd so I can hear Peters. But I'm definitly goin to catch Johnny again on the 12th!

yup i'lll definetly be there :D

not a big fan of jp though.. i hear sasha may be around on that weekend so i'll prolly be there..

Fuckin Shit!! . :mad: Damnit i hate you guys, I was on vacation/ sisters wedding. I deff missed out. Well he'll be back and i will be there, no matter what. I hate missing shit like that, i hate missing factory fridays period. It really hurts reading this review. lol:cry: :cry:

Originally posted by illlogik

Fuckin Shit!! . :mad: Damnit i hate you guys, I was on vacation/ sisters wedding. I deff missed out. Well he'll be back and i will be there, no matter what. I hate missing shit like that, i hate missing factory fridays period. It really hurts reading this review. lol:cry: :cry:

lol

sorry bro.. yea but seriously nothin to worry about.. he'll be back on the 12th :D

and i'll be catching him at bridgview this saturday!