Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: Visiting Philidelphia...

i'm gonna be in the philadelphia area in september for a weekend. i was wondering if someone could recommend a hotel i could book a room at while i'm out there. now i'm gonna be on a budget - would rather spend my cash at the clubs than for a hotel room anywayz - so something like a best western would be all good for me.

like i said, i'm gonna be doing the club scene in philly, so i'm hoping that any recommendations would be within a reasonable driving distance to the clubs - i'll have a car. i've heard that the clubs themselves are in some shaddy areas, so i guess finding a hotel near them would be outta the question. maybe near a university?

so any recommendations you could provide would be high-ly appreciated!

thanks in advance! :D

p.l.u.r.,

darren

There is a Best Western near the Art Museum in Phila. Basic hotel, nice area, and an easy drive or cheap cab ride to any Phila. club.

215-568-8300

There is also a Best Western in Old City - may be a little more $$ but in a more trendy area, you can walk around and hit bars, lounges and o.k. clubs, but would still be a cab ride away from Shampoo, or Evolution, etc. plus, you will have to pay to park your car, unlike the BW in the Art Museum area.

215-922-4443