Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All I gotta say about Temps Saturday.....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Yeah, I'm glad you got an interview. Is it the one we were talking about earlier in the night??? Good things come to those who wait....or whine a whole lot:D

Yes, yes, environmental permit writer for a coastal engineerine firm...fingers ARE crossed...

Originally posted by ceeotter

Spygirl I will get a job in my field fret not stylish one. I DO have an interview!!! Carbone always a pleasure helping you get mangled. Tempkid thanks for the cds your college friend was out of control!!!! Emitt what the hell happened to you??? Do you remember him spygirl. Oh my. It was very nice to see everyone from the board thanks sooo much for hanging w/ me this summer!!!!!! WAIT until this weekend I think I will need a case of black haus Joel. Some bartenders sell bottles of champagne I sell bottles of Blackhaus. Club Angel get ready for round 2. Promise not to give you alcohol poisoning!

:D

hey ceotter....i'm doing fine!!! thanks for the shots.....i got a bit carried away saturday night (no pun intended) i was overwhelmed from meeting everyone on the board:rolleyes: :D that i partyed too much, never again will be like that, i still remember most of the night for the most part....will be there this weekend for my b-day!!! cigs, thanks for the help!:D

Originally posted by Emmitt

hey ceotter....i'm doing fine!!! thanks for the shots.....i got a bit carried away saturday night (no pun intended) i was overwhelmed from meeting everyone on the board:rolleyes: :D that i partyed too much, never again will be like that, i still remember most of the night for the most part....will be there this weekend for my b-day!!! cigs, thanks for the help!:D

Opps, fun happens........Just imagine, it wasn't even your birthday, be scared, be very scared......:laugh: