Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Pouring....Round#3

I'm a bit bored at work right now and it's been a total downpour with some T-storms rolling through the Princeton Area this afternoon [sure hope that sistatrixie is keeping dry] :D

Little Survey to try and kill the boredom:

- Anyone else dealing with severe weather right now?

- Anyone afraid of the Thunder & Lightning [unlike JBR]? :cool:

- Anyone care?! **LOL**

Originally posted by mikeyss

I'm a bit bored at work right now and it's been a total downpour with some T-storms rolling through the Princeton Area this afternoon [sure hope that sistatrixie is keeping dry] :D

Little Survey to try and kill the boredom:

- Anyone else dealing with severe weather right now?

- Anyone afraid of the Thunder & Lightning [unlike JBR]? :cool:

- Anyone care?! **LOL**

I had that under my name for 2 reasons.....if you guess either one, shots of GODFATHER on me if we ever meet up!!!!!

Originally posted by sistatrixie

How close was that banger MikeySS.....

Me so scared:(

....that we lost power in the office for a couple seconds twice just after 3pm, and the firewall got all kinds of F'd UP! **LOL**

Asise from possibly trying to work off a dialup connection in the office yesterday, we had no connectivity for the rest of the day. Grrr! :eek::laugh:

JBR -- it sounds familiar to me, but I'm gonna have to put my thinking cap on for this one [maybe too many brain cells got short-circuited?!]

....that we lost power in the office for a couple seconds twice just after 3pm, and the firewall got all kinds of F'd UP! **LOL**

Asise from possibly trying to work off a dialup connection in the office yesterday, we had no connectivity for the rest of the day. Grrr! :eek::laugh:

JBR -- it sounds familiar to me, but I'm gonna have to put my thinking cap on for this one [maybe too many brain cells got short-circuited?!]

1) the Grateful Dead...."If the thunder don't get you, then the lightning will....won't you try just a little bit harder won't you try just a little bit more......" THE WHEEL

2) the running backs for the GIANTS......Tiki Barber...Lightning and Ron Dayne...Thunder

HEY MIKEYSS

How's it looking by you?? Kinda getting a little dark over here and there is this damn bad smell in the air...like burnt rubber...yucky.

Sun comes and goes; we've got some construction going on in the area, so all I smell is concrete, deisel fumes, and paints/adhesives....too bad it's during a workday, cuz some people might consider that a party! *LOL*

Still a possibility of getting slammed again today with storms....

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

1) the Grateful Dead...."If the thunder don't get you, then the lightning will....won't you try just a little bit harder won't you try just a little bit more......" THE WHEEL

2) the running backs for the GIANTS......Tiki Barber...Lightning and Ron Dayne...Thunder

....you definitely woulda *stumped* me then! Was thinking it could have been lyrics, but couldn't think of it; and I'm a baseball fan, even though I know who Tiki Barber is! :D

The drinks would be on me then since I didn't guess :cool:

....you definitely woulda *stumped* me then! Was thinking it could have been lyrics, but couldn't think of it; and I'm a baseball fan, even though I know who Tiki Barber is! :D

The drinks would be on me then since I didn't guess :cool:

Just keep SISTATRIXIE company in the thunder.....She's my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds to me like we are right down the road from one another...that wouldn't be the construction near College Drive would it??

ok it is sunny again

Work in an office complex near College Road [if that's what you meant] -- right off of gool 'ol Route 1 ;)

JBR -- understood; cuz it looks like we could start getting rained on pretty soon. Wind's picking up a little; muggy; more dark clouds than sun zero-ing in....

To funny I am in the ML building prob not even 5 min away.

hehehe

JBR thanks for looking out for me you are the bestest:) :)

....you're over in Independence [won't say where], I'm gonna laugh my ass off! :D

And I think it's cool how many of you guys are tight from this board.

Not in the building... ML at 800 scudders mill....close though, you can still laugh

JBR and I are very close. :balloon:

OK; just thought you mighta been in my backyard, literally. Any you're right, you're maybe 5 minutes away. Hope your windows are up cuz it looks like it could start anytime. ;)