Bacardi "O" and Lustpartyonline.com present the

LUST 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

FRIDAY AUGUST 31st - Boca Raton, FLORIDA

featuring West Coast House Legend

MARQUES WYATT

Om Records, Release-San Fran, Deep-LA, Hula Groove

along with residents Vaughan Lazar & Sheldon Prince

Doors Open 10pm - Ladies 18+ welcome

The club will be trasformed into an underwater paradise!

Radius Nightclub - Boca Raton

corner of Palmetto & Powerline Rd.

(561) 392-3747

www.lustpartyonline.com

www.om-records.com

www.hulagroove.com

Bro no offense, but when I said cheesy I was referring to the Movment festival. It has 10 really good acts, and thats it. Nothing like Cyberfest. I miss the way Florida used to be, it had so many great parties all over. Gainesville was hot every weekend, Jacksonville held it down with awesome parties, Masquerades and Fantasy ranch in Tampa, Miami had good parties. The cops are making it so tough to do anything with the rave scene down there, it really sucks.

No offense taken! I was just trying to offer some help without honestly voicing the same feelings you were having! The big festivals are usually big flops due mostly 'cuz the man trying to crack down which puts a damper on attendance. It's gotta be BIG and filled to the brim w/ talent for this old man to travel these days. I've been doing some big house/deep house gigs for a while because the cops made it impossible down here to do ANYTHING; so I dropped out of the "rave" scene and fell madly in love w/ house! I do miss the good ole days too! I miss filling up a couple of buses and driving to Simon's Gemini parties and even before that driving up to Mars in Cocoa Beach to catch Andy Hughes or going to the Beecham Theater to hear some kid named Kimball Collins (not a kid anymore, eh!?) I'm gonna go cry now! hehe!

Be safe this weekend!

Simon's Gemini parties!!! hahaha, that brings back sooo many memories. The last one I went to in the summer of 1999, I stood in line for 3 fuckin hours, I was so pissed. Did you go to Ushuya?? That was the sickest party ever in G'ville. I remember seeing the Spacemen for the first time. Im really surprised they havent totally blown up all voer the nation.

"Some kid Kimball Collins", now he is huge right! Andy Hughes, Rick West, Johnny Dangerously and Storm, Merlyn, I miss seeing dj's like them.

the last good party I went to was ERA two years ago on labor day. Everything now is too commercial, or it is being shut down. everything in Gainesville shuts down at 2am, and lets face it...Miami is not what it used to be for parties.

If the scene turns to shit, i hope breaks never die. Party safe bro

I went to Miami beach for Memorial day weekend and its nothin like it used to be...For all you house headz that plan on goin for LAbor day weekend should reconsider...Miami beach will be full of some straighht up hip hop headz...Memorial day weekend was crazy, a little too ghetto for me, I mean I love hip hop but some people did not know how to act out there...

LA in the HOUSE!!!!

Marques Wyatt is playing one the nicest parties in South Florida backed by Sheldon and Vaughan. If you like your house blend soulful,funky and chucky, then bring a big cup cause you're gonna get it all Friday.

Nice spot ,big dance floor, outdoor patio for catching a breeze or shootin the shit!!!

A party you will hear about later and regret if you miss it!!!