Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos down for tall paul thursday???

diesel77

Originally posted by bouncyboy

although Dave Medusa and UR Magazine are hosting a party at Transit Thursday night. I talked to Mark at UR and he said that there will be open bar, guestlist with a 5$ cover for free drinks 9-11. I am thinking about hitting this first.

SWEET!

Will my Transit VIP thing get us in free do you think?

Originally posted by tranceaction

Hey you're forgetting about Angelist at the W Hotel earlier on Thursday..

Free drinks are great and all, but you can find that almost any night if you look.

I just don't feel like getting dressed up on a Thursday night... It might be an option though.

David-

The Transit Dogtag I gave you will get you in plus however many including special events. It could be New Years eve and that would take care of you for any night. I gave you it cus I know you have trouble without a passport and prefer people not throw my name around to get into places.

AND HELLZ YEAH WE HAFTA GO TO SEE TRACEY! SHE NEVER CALLED ME AFTER COMING BACK FROM RUSSIA AND I SO WANNA SAY "SO WHY DIDN"T YOU CALL ME"

SO I CAN HERE SOME GOOD BS LIKE "IT"S BEEN SO BUSY SINCE I"VE BEEN BACK"

KIM n WOMBAT-

Tell David how nice of a surprise do I have for him. I don't think he comprehends the nature of the gift I have in store.

Puhlease.. B2B needs no help with women..

After all, he planned this huge Ibiza trip.. where he strategically places himself in a villa with all the NYC hotties who are itching to run around naked.

I bet he's been saving himself the whole year for all the debauchery that will take place in Ibiza.

A Brilliant Plan.

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> So who is this Angelist person? I remember you guys stalking...er...talking about her earlier in the summer - is she part of the posse, or is she some hottie dj you guys are all having wet dreams about?

She's this girl I know that nothing ever became of a situation because I fucked up in a bad way. She probably thinks I'm weirdo like fiat musica cus of something I did and ever since then I've been kicking myself for it. She plays at Crobar on Saturdays. I have no idea what she really spins but I think it's progressive.

<laughs> Yeah, and then he foiled his own plan by losing his passport. So now he's been celibate for a year AND he's gotta sell his front-row ticket to the nakey-show.

good move, b2b. ;)

(hehehehehe....oh man...it's a good thing I'm going to new york...about 1000 miles from a VERY irritated b2b)

WTF!!!

My god you leave for a minute and the slander begins.

First I don't have wet dreams.

Second yeh Angelist is beautiful and I appreciate all beautiful things <full stop>

Third Yeh Tone won't be pawning shit off to me... Tone you offering me a hand-me-down?

Forth Tone has the hot's for Angelist, I am only being there for a friend. But after offering me a hand-me-down I may have to offer some competition.

Trance exactly and what do you think this whole inside-Chicago thing is about? Listen (as my friend would say in the UK) a Ferrari is a fanny magnet ;)

Kim, i really don't want to meet a girl in a club. Been there done that (sorry Wombat), never worked yet.

Originally posted by tone79

She's this girl I know that nothing ever became of a situation because I fucked up in a bad way. She probably thinks I'm weirdo like fiat musica cus of something I did and ever since then I've been kicking myself for it. She plays at Crobar on Saturdays. I have no idea what she really spins but I think it's progressive.

Geez, go away from the board a day and the ad hominem attacks begin....

also angelist doesn't spin at crobar anymore