Clubplanet Nightlife Community

palladio-silent nick= released

exitnyc33

yeah, i think this is diamonds.

like i said in a post about 2 months ago, some stores claimed to have diamonds. it was released under palladio i guess and got pulled off the shelves less than a week after it got released. probably cos of copyright issues. they don't care what you call the song, if it has the damn diamonds symphony in it you're getting sued!! :laugh:

anyways, here's a weird thing that happened. about 2 months ago i saw silent nick - palladio on some mixed cd at tower records website. just last week i went to towers to look for it. i used their music station and it came back with 2 results. it was the vinyl single (obviously was sold out too) and a compilation cd called beatstock - the album. it listed all the songs on that cd including silent nick... but when i went to get the cd i looked at the track listing and it wasn't on it. it was recplaced with some other songs.

by the way here is the info i got from the music station at towers:

Silent Nick - Palladio (Endorfun Records)

Diamondz Radio Mix

Diamondz Symphony Mix

Diamondz Hard Mix

Bonus track - Katz-1

~Alex

lol...

no...not really

you CAN order it...but it is backlogged...and will never come...the label...endorfun records...recalled the product...

and the only people who received the track were a handful of people...

draper has a copy of a song that is extremely rare, with only a handful of copies available...but it is by no means "impossible" to get...:D

does anyone know if it was released in cd, vinyl or both??

towers said that they only received vinyl copies even though their stupid music station said it was in cd single format.

i'll go check towers clearance store in case some ppl returned it or something... there's a lot of rare used cd's there.