Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My friend is on the Intensive care @ the hospital after Exit this Saturday

Sorry to hear about your friend, i couldnt imagine having that happen.

Not to be negative and not saying that your friend did anything wrong, but please people try to remeber why twilo got shut down. Dont ruin this party before it gets started! Party responsibly!

Kevin

Sorry I forgot my best wishes and that I hope that she gets well soon. One good thing about it is that people now hopefully are aware how dangerous pills actually are and are more careful and dont just pop one pill after the other not even knowing what they actually take.

Here is the last update !

She is out of the hospital and seam to be fine which i'm surprised for such quick recovery, sounds like for a 1st timer she took 2 pills and that was too much , or she just took some bad pills.

She said that felt weird and felt her body heavy at the club .

She is weak but sounds like she is much better now.

Thanks all

Originally posted by djfabioc

Here is the update, one of her best friend's just called me and told me that this morning she woke up and realized that she was in the hospital. She started to talk and asked what hapened.

Also said that she was ungry, the doctors said that she will be out of the hospital no later then friday. I'll find more later and keep u all updated later

Thank you all and be carefull...

That's really good to hear. Glad she is awake and asking questioning.

our govt doesnt test shit for peoples safety LOL, they dont give a fuck about our safety they just increase the sentences for that particular type of drug , hence forcing more dangerous drugs to be used as a substitute as is the case with E over the last few years, more and more shit in pills, better chance you get something other than E in your pill than getting E, and look what they did with GHB, a VERY safe drug when used responsibly, was sold otc for years without hearing much about it, then they made it illegal a few years later all the stupid lil kids at clubs start using it doin more and more then its a sched I drug after just being unscheduled, then 1 year after becoming sched I a drug company pushes the fda for approval of sodium oxybate, aka xyrem, just another chemical name for GHB!!! kinda funny huh??? ghb is supposed to be a killer drug just like E is now yet its becoming a prescription drug verryyy soon, just another example of our govt's hypocrisy............

think about it

people please take this info from someone who is hurting we all hope this person gets well and gets back to normal but please people as a person in the 'bis; please donty try things things are getting worse and worse less and less peiople are doing drugs but there are morwe overdoses what does that tell you????

Originally posted by princess0111

I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOUR FRIEND IS ALIVE AND WELL......AFTER ALL THE OTHER INCIDENTS THAT OCCURRED AT CLUBS SHE IS VERY LUCKY TO BE WHERE SHE IS TODAY.......TELL HER THAT PRINCESS0111 WISHES HER ALL THE BEST IN A FAST RECOVERY......

;)

We all are glad that nothing really bad happened , from what i saw few days ago when she was sick and at the hospital i did not think that she was going to recorver so fast. Thank you i will send her your best wishes!:)

Sorry to hear about that its ashame that people are so shallow to sell bad pills at clubs, its crazy how money hungry people can be without realizing the consequences! Get well soon and my advice is don't EVER buy pills from someone you don't know cause shit like this can happen all the time, just be careful!