Clubplanet Nightlife Community

End Of Summer Anxiety

Is anyone else seriously upset that another summer will be over after next weekend? I am dreading the moment the lights go on in Tempts on Sunday. Walking out those doors has to be the worst feeling. There is such a love/hate relationship with Labor Day weekend. You love it because it is the best weekend of the summer, but you hate it because it's the last. I wish I could just click my heels and chant "THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE TEMPTS, THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE TEMPTS" in the winter and be there. Nine long cold months...need I say more?

im not happy the summer is over but i kinda cant wait to just drive 15 minutes to NYC to party.......... cant stand packing clothes for an entire weekend and driving an hour to seaside, though every weekend was crazier than the wintertime

i guess im with you on the love/hate issue

I think I am in serious denial....THIS SUMMER WENT TOO FAST!

Granted, I am looking foward to going to the city again, and actually getting some SLEEP, but I am just not ready for the summer to be over yet!

Well, at least we have already closed the deal on our house for NEXT summer....nothing like getting ahead of the game!

Originally posted by xbebekiss

I'm so not ready for the summer to end...I think I could use another few weeks. I did manage to squeeze another wknd out of my realtor so I'm psyched its not quite over Labor Day wknd.

Hmmmm, might have to invite myself over! But actually I'm kind of ready for the summer to end. I'll miss it in a couple of weeks but right now I need a break.

xbebe - Belmar is bad for my health and heart!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Hmmmm, might have to invite myself over! But actually I'm kind of ready for the summer to end. I'll miss it in a couple of weeks but right now I need a break.

xbebe - Belmar is bad for my health and heart!

Yeah!!! I wanna know who/what/where/HOW you ended up in that house???? I had to sniff u out!!!! LOL

PS--the night from when u got to Djais is a BLUR!!!:drunk::shaky:

Originally posted by mikeyss

There you is! Hadn't seen you post in the past couple days [guess I was going thru withdrawl.... :)

Awe sorry! I'm here! Had yesterday off **cough**cough** I was sick ;)

xbebe - I'll tell ya later! My whole weekend is a little bit of a blur!

Originally posted by sum12nv

i guess im with you on the love/hate issue

I agree with everyone who's got the love/hate issue going on. I love the summer and every weekend is crazy, but the City is kinda a nice change up. I suppose they both have their pros and cons.

Originally posted by xbebekiss

I have to say this was my 2nd favorite summer of all time...nothing will top summer of '99!!!

I definitely agree with you...Summer of 99' was the best, nothing will ever top that year but this summer came pretty close. I had a great summer and great times. I am really sad :cry: that the summer is over.

i will def. be a little sad when summer ends this has been the greatest summer for myself i will def. miss be all mangled every weekend at the dunes they have been a blast thank god we have alot of it documented with video to look back in the winter all high and just laugh and say what the fuck were we thinking

Originally posted by neena16

I definitely agree with you...Summer of 99' was the best, nothing will ever top that year but this summer came pretty close. I had a great summer and great times. I am really sad :cry: that the summer is over.

Summer of '99 was the best.......What is it about that summer that everyone loves????? Oh well, there is always next year:)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

how many of you peeps will be following denny to world saturdays? or do you all just go into hibernation or kill yourselves? i feel sad that summer is over, but can't wait to start the nyc parties

Hibernation for a week or so and then off to the big bad City....:D

how many of you peeps will be following denny to world saturdays? or do you all just go into hibernation or kill yourselves? i feel sad that summer is over, but can't wait to start the nyc parties

I absolutely will be, I had a great time there last winter. I just need a few weeks off to relax and readjust to weekends in North Jersey and NYC.

I don't go into hibernation but my weekends aren't has crazy as they are in the summer. I control myself....during the summer...anything goes....the skies the limit.

Yeah I usually go to WORLD then SF but not that often, maybe once a month during those cold :shake: winter months.

Summer of 99 is the best summer for anyone I've ever talked to.

This summer hasn't even come close. The only good part was Tempts and our bus trips to AC.

I'm also sad to see summer go but I need a break. I agree about the packing for 3 days and driving to Seaside every weekend gets a little hectic but you miss it so much come cold November. And of course there's no place like Tempts- ever anywhere.

And BebeKiss- if Kermzy thinks Belmar is dangerous for her health imagine mine. Will the Belmar girls come to Tempt's one last time?