Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the girls....guys too

blowflyii

sorry bud, sounds like your fucked, just move on and make a better first impression with the next one.

if you waste your time anyway, flowers are the wrong idea, they will just play into the whole insincere view she already has of you. the only way to get her to change your opinion of you is through time. you need to prove to her that you do care, that your not simply a Jackass, this can only happen through your actions, actions that show that you are a great person, that you do care, that you can be a person different than the one she believes that you are. this won't happen over night, good luck.

possibly do the total opposite.. now that you've shown her youre interested and she didnt bite... how about blowing her off and act like you found someone else... this typically turns the tables and if it doesnt work out you didnt lose anything cause youll still be in the same place... now get out there and go for your stud...

GoodLuck...

P.S. remeber you cant win'em all...

The last time I was impatient and irrational, the girl only grew more distant. It's hard, sometimes, to admit to yourself that someone wants to cut you out of their life (or not let you in to begin with!). I said at the time, "I can't bear to let her go!", but maybe what I really meant was "I can't bear for her to let me go!" Enough rambling - good luck, Blowflyii.

Originally posted by wadingheron22

The last time I was impatient and irrational, the girl only grew more distant. It's hard, sometimes, to admit to yourself that someone wants to cut you out of their life (or not let you in to begin with!). I said at the time, "I can't bear to let her go!", but maybe what I really meant was "I can't bear for her to let me go!" Enough rambling - good luck, Blowflyii.

I've come to realize now that the more you chase after the girl you like, the more she runs and turns out not to like you... you ever notice the ones you want dont want you but the ones you dont want love you???

well I developed a theory just a theory that if you treat the ones you dont like, like the ones you do like, and the ones you dont like like the ones you do like Youll be a stud...

(p.s I have not yet implemented this strategy but when the time comes Ill let you know how it turns out)

(pps. keep in mind that this should only be executed in the begining stages of the " GAME " not when youre with them. Once your with that person then you should give all you got...love like you've never been hurt before and this is the one...)

Originally posted by sd

sorry bud, sounds like your fucked, just move on and make a better first impression with the next one.

From the female point of view, that's what I'd say. Once you shown that side, especially if it's the first impression, you ruined yourself. You don't want to appear to be a stalker, so I would lay off the flowers, candy...etc. deal. You might wind up scareing her more or just really pissing her off.......

Thansk fo the replys. The woman I am talking about I have a had a long relationship with. ITts tought ot let things go after living together. Its hard to follow advice at times. of course thereare a lot of other factos to this equation. Let me know if u want to hear.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO HONESTLY, IS JUST BE YOURSELF. FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS THAT YOU WANT. BE DETERMINED TO GO AFTER AND GET WHAT YOU WANT.

IF YOU ARE THAT WAY THAN SO BE IT. AS LONG AS YOU ARE BEING YOURSELF...NOT EVERYONE IN LIFE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

JUST BE YOURSELF....PEOPLE WILL LIKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE!

Guest bellaragazza

why dont you just say

"i know you probably got the wrong impression of me and if your willing to give me the chance to show you different then i'm more than willing to prove it to you"

honesty always works best :D

You guys gave good advice...as for the situation I really messed up, and if te person I am talking about reads this know that you are a great catch...you have made me a beter man... that is why I have persisted. Other women are not doing it for me....You are my one and only.....through experience I know I want you.