Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can anyone help

sistatrixie

PLEASE HELP!!

I received an email this morning from my best friend saying that her friends husband went to WaWa and there was a little puppy tied up outside for over 3 hours. They called the police but the guy figured they would just put it to sleep so he took it home with him. It is a pitbull puppy they figure about 3-4 mths old. It got along wonderful with there niece and nephew and the man acutally rubbed its head while it was eating so it has a great temper....If you know of anyone...anyone at all please let me know. Thanks friends.:(

I work in Princeton but live in Toms River,

The dog is female...most likely not fixed cause she is just a pup. She just had her nails cut and is orange with a white stripe down her face.

That is all the info I have right now....they may try to get a pic online but not sure.

Thanks everyone even for just reading the post.:)

I work in Princeton but live in Toms River,

The dog is female...most likely not fixed cause she is just a pup. She just had her nails cut and is orange with a white stripe down her face.

That is all the info I have right now....they may try to get a pic online but not sure.

Thanks everyone even for just reading the post.:)