Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can anyone help

PLEASE HELP!!

I received an email this morning from my best friend saying that her friends husband went to WaWa and there was a little puppy tied up outside for over 3 hours. They called the police but the guy figured they would just put it to sleep so he took it home with him. It is a pitbull puppy they figure about 3-4 mths old. It got along wonderful with there niece and nephew and the man acutally rubbed its head while it was eating so it has a great temper....If you know of anyone...anyone at all please let me know. Thanks friends.

:(

Originally posted by sistatrixie

PLEASE HELP!!

I received an email this morning from my best friend saying that her friends husband went to WaWa and there was a little puppy tied up outside for over 3 hours. They called the police but the guy figured they would just put it to sleep so he took it home with him. It is a pitbull puppy they figure about 3-4 mths old. It got along wonderful with there niece and nephew and the man acutally rubbed its head while it was eating so it has a great temper....If you know of anyone...anyone at all please let me know. Thanks friends.

IS it a male or a female? I actually have a Pit Bull - he is over a year old now and the BEST dog EVER - he is a sweetheart. So many people I know have asked me about them and if I ask around I might be able to help find him a home - let me know more details, color, size, sex...

I need help with this also, folks.......she's house broken, listens, for the most parts, to commands, sometimes brings in the sunday paper and even does the dishes, when asked. She's 23 and needs a new home.....LIKE YESTERDAY....SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going f ing nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hells no....not in my house.....that is some freaky shit!!!

Hey man you found her...now you gotta lose her....and if I understood that correctly....she is not letting you go there anymore????

Drama, sayno and the other girls are gonna have something to say about that!!

Hells no....not in my house.....that is some freaky shit!!!

Hey man you found her...now you gotta lose her....and if I understood that correctly....she is not letting you go there anymore????

Drama, sayno and the other girls are gonna have something to say about that!!

I was telling you, "No more BALBADOS until you find her a new home!!!!!!"

Friday is all mine, Saturday I'll have to lose her!!!!!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS.....

PUPPY HAS A HOME :) :) :)

I am so happy that she has a home and tell your friend that he did a good thing by bringinf the puppy home - Pit Bulls have a bad name and do not get the chance that they deserve from people these days. If they are brought up well and by someone responsible they can prove to be the most loyal, affectionate companions.

Also, my dog has the same exact markings - fawn with the white stripe down his face...

JBR.....enough is enough................suck it up, be a man, and SOLVE this problem once and for all. Bitching about it is not going to make it any better - you need to DROP her like a bad habit...

Drama thanks sooo much,,,give your pups a hug for me later!!

I have been told that if you raise them with alot of love then they are great dogs. They do get a bad name but thanks to loving people like you we hear the good side.

JBR: I know you are kidding...I just seriously want to see you happy and the last couple weeks you have not been. She is young and has to learn how to treat and respect people...right now I just feel she is manipulating your feelings..that is not fair to you sweetheart. :(

Drama thanks sooo much,,,give your pups a hug for me later!!

I have been told that if you raise them with alot of love then they are great dogs. They do get a bad name but thanks to loving people like you we hear the good side.

JBR: I know you are kidding...I just seriously want to see you happy and the last couple weeks you have not been. She is young and has to learn how to treat and respect people...right now I just feel she is manipulating your feelings..that is not fair to you sweetheart. :(

Thank you!!! Trust me I have my fair share of prejudice because of what type of dog he is, but he is the biggest love EVER..........it is actually sad at how much of a wuss he is, but I love him anyway. If they are brought up right - they are the BEST!!! Statistics prove that they are one of the three breeds LEAST likely to bite someone.............a cocker spaniel has more chance of biting a person, yet everyone loves those yippy little things!

A co-worker & good friend of mine, who I consider my *illegitimate half-sister*, had a female pitbull named "Peaches". Same deal, great family dog....even though she looks like she'd rip yer head off! And "yippy little things"....**LOLOL**

She is soo cute and is getting very old but still my babes.

I understand what you mean about biting though....she and our Yorkie a few years back fought over a bone and the cocker got her in the jugular...I tried to give the Yorkie CPR but unfortunatley she lost to much blood and died right in my arms. The cocker (Thumper) has never been the same since...very sad and quiet.

Glad you have such a good pup...dogs are the best.:)

PLEASE HELP!!

That's so sad!!!!!!! I'm glad the puppy found a home:)