Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Santana's New Home?

Richie Santana leaves the grand ballroom for the deeps of the abyss?????

Whats going on? Is this true? Is this a rumor?

THE RUMOR IS TRUE! THIS FALL THE KICK-OFF OF RICHIE SANTANA @ CLUB ABYSS

DATE: FRIDAY SEPT. 21 2001 AND EVERY FRIDAY THERE AFTER

DOOR: LADIES 18 GUYS 21

PLACE: CLUB ABYSS, SAYREVILLE

GUESTLIST: SHOCKWAVE PROMOS 'THE STANDARD IN NITE LIFE ENTERTAINMENT' 908-896-4015 SHOCKWAVEVIP@AOL.COM

GET ON NOW! BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! JOIN LOUIE LIVE AND THE ENTIRE SHOCKWAVE TEAM WELCOME RICHIE SANTANA TO THE PLACE WHERE HE BELONGS......ABYSS!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shockwavepromo

GUESTLIST: SHOCKWAVE PROMOS 'THE STANDARD IN NITE LIFE ENTERTAINMENT' 908-896-4015 SHOCKWAVEVIP@AOL.COM

GET ON NOW! BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! JOIN LOUIE LIVE AND THE ENTIRE SHOCKWAVE TEAM WELCOME RICHIE SANTANA TO THE PLACE WHERE HE BELONGS......ABYSS!

Ok def going if I'm in NJ this fall, but some of those Sayerville Mobsters need to get the closing time to at least 3 AM, this 2 am shit is got to go......Ps the dance floor at abyss sucks compared to the bunka...just my 2 cents...But manny and richie at abyss will def do very well...

Oh yea can we get rid of the hip hop roooom...We need some trance or techno down there...

saleen351

We're working on the closing time...Trust me no one more then me wants the old 3am closing time back!! If certain other 'venues' were responsible like abyss and bunka then we would never have this early closing time.....But all the venues in sayreville are working on it!

louie live

Guest saleen351

saleen351

We're working on the closing time...Trust me no one more then me wants the old 3am closing time back!! If certain other 'venues' were responsible like abyss and bunka then we would never have this early closing time.....But all the venues in sayreville are working on it!

louie live

Here is my theory on the closing times...IF I owned a club and knew peps would get mangled and drive home I would want the club to close at like 3- 4am since no one is on the road at that time but 2am there is tons tons of ppl on the road still....Fuck the sayervill cops...just fuck em...I hear it is because the police dept didn't want to pay officers to patrol there...is that true????????

i actually heard that myself....that there was only a like 2-3 cars out during that time.....I believe an offer was made by the clubs to pay for the extra cops but the town refused still........Most of it was on the mayors end........it was a new mayor running and he promised to try and cut the clubs down.....So i think it was a no win situation from the beginning....But elections are coming up and everyone is trying to reason with the mayor so hopefully something will come up

louie live

saleen351

louie live

Do you have a magic wand in your back pocket??? Didn't they pass a public ordienece for all venues in Sayerville??? I was told there was a town meeting and a public/political vote held. I would love it if they went back to closing at 3, but really want are the chances?

Lets remember that its politics guys.....And anything can happen in the political arena......Its all alittle give and take....Everyone will be going to the township again this fall

Is the vote going back to the public or is is going to be closed?

there's too many old people living in sayreville and the surrounding areas....face it people, they hear the word "club" and all they think of is drugs drugs drugs.. we can all thank rudy G for propagating the myth that clubs = bad things. not that i agree with it, but they will probably shut the clubs down before they move the closing time back.

Personally i think that is the case, even if they put it to a public vote...ONLY citizens of the township can vote and almost all the people in the town dont go to any of the clubs mostly cause they are older people...

All the media coverage with those so called 'raids' scared the people into thinking alll the clubs were bad and corrupt....That image scared them enough to close the doors early in hopes the clubs would loss $$$ and close up shop totally

Personally i think that is the case, even if they put it to a public vote...ONLY citizens of the township can vote and almost all the people in the town dont go to any of the clubs mostly cause they are older people...

All the media coverage with those so called 'raids' scared the people into thinking alll the clubs were bad and corrupt....That image scared them enough to close the doors early in hopes the clubs would loss $$$ and close up shop totally

I agree with the first part of what you said, hence the new closing

The ratio at the last meeting was not good(older/younger).

Unfortunately, I do remember when Bunka and Abyss both got raided last year. It was the day before my birthday. It was in a bunch of papers blah, blah, blah. They did find underage drinkers and people with drugs. That doesn't help.......

Bunka and Abyss still make money. And they are both still packing in the people. That's all that really matters.

Guest saleen351

You know what though, if someone set up a sound system in a dumpster and RS played there, I'd be there..the man is pure sick....I hope you ppl didn't miss him at xs....We better here him now cause soon he'll only play the NYC clubs...

good luck that place is going to need it. i am not going to lie i used to frequent that place a couple years back but now come on. 2 o'clock kills that place. plus the place is a bunch of kindergardeners. i cant deal with that. so if u are over 21 then dont waste ur time.

by the way, richie santana was a good addition.

True people will come to see richie on friday nites....As far as the closing it hurt alittle at first..........But the place still gets packed with people.......and most people left at 2 when abyss did close at 3....So i dont really think it did too much........But def all that trash that was blown up when the clubs got raided didnt not help.......Thats why all the clube on rt 35 were raided that nite....to scare the public and force the vote in their favor

True people will come to see richie on friday nites....As far as the closing it hurt alittle at first..........But the place still gets packed with people.......and most people left at 2 when abyss did close at 3....So i dont really think it did too much........But def all that trash that was blown up when the clubs got raided didnt not help.......Thats why all the clube on rt 35 were raided that nite....to scare the public and force the vote in their favor

All true. Closing at 2 hurts, but it won't stop the people who want to go out and hear great music and a great time :)

SPYGIRL2

marry me? you agreed with almost everything i said....Thats a rarity....Marry me, we'll get along great lol :o)

Great minds think alike:bounce: :spin2: :spin2: :bounce:

If you spend enough time out, you learn what works and what doesn't

HAHA true true......spygirl.....I would like to personally invite you to my birthday party Sept 22 @ abyss in AREA 4 VIP.....Bring anyone you like no matter how many.....YOur cover is on me for having such a great mind :o) let me know as we get closer to the date if you except

Thank You:tongue: