Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there such a thing as...

dgmodel

Is there such a thing as Post- Blow/Drinking depression?

Cause usually after a weekend of partying even though I didnt drop any pills usually come tuesday morn or mon night I feel like shit, Depressed worn out and a lil Sad... just wondering if either one of those or both of those contributed to this... and if anyone else encounters this...

it makes sense that if you wreck yourself in any way over the weekend you'll feel like shit in many ways come Monday morning, whether it's physical or mental. Sometimes it's illness, sometimes it's regret that you feel. Pills aren't the only thing that cause depression.

Is it just me or as the summer comes to an end more and more people (including myself) have been posting about how the stuff they've done over the past months is starting to takes its toll on them? :(

YUP I CAN DEF. SEE THOSE SYMPTOMS IN ME AFTER A LONG WEEKEND......HELL IT'S WEDNESDAY AND I STILL DON'T FEEL LIKE ME.....IT'S LIKE EVERYTHING IS ANNOYING AND THE SLIGHTEST THING GETS ON YOUR NERVES. WORK IS A BITCH EVEN MORE SO THAN USUAL. I SEE MYSELF SNAPPING AT PEOPLE ALOT MORE AND I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR NO ONE.......CAN YOU RELATE DG......DOES THIS HELP YA OUT.......THE ONLY WAY TO LET THIS GO AWAY IS TO LET IT RUN IT'S COURSE.......AND FOR MY I WILL BE BACK TO MYSELF ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY LOL.......

MELANIE

Coke works heavily on your dopamine receptors...similar to the way E works on serotonin. I always feel empty, like I have no emotions after a snow storm :confused:

After a good weken of afterhours...I don't feel normal until Wednesday or so. I have a good day (thursday) and Friday all I can think about is doing it all over again:tongue:

Originally posted by princess0111

YUP I CAN DEF. SEE THOSE SYMPTOMS IN ME AFTER A LONG WEEKEND......HELL IT'S WEDNESDAY AND I STILL DON'T FEEL LIKE ME.....IT'S LIKE EVERYTHING IS ANNOYING AND THE SLIGHTEST THING GETS ON YOUR NERVES. WORK IS A BITCH EVEN MORE SO THAN USUAL. I SEE MYSELF SNAPPING AT PEOPLE ALOT MORE AND I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR NO ONE.......CAN YOU RELATE DG......DOES THIS HELP YA OUT.......THE ONLY WAY TO LET THIS GO AWAY IS TO LET IT RUN IT'S COURSE.......AND FOR MY I WILL BE BACK TO MYSELF ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY LOL.......

MELANIE

You just summed it all up girl exactly...

That how i feel, just add frustrated and down...