Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Goods and Bads of the main nyc clubs

Exit- Goods= The space and venue. I think exit has the best venue out of the main nyc clubs. Beatifully decorated. Especially the view where ur on the second floor looking down the main dance floor. Lotsa different rooms u could go to. Variety is the word for the venue of exit

Bad=Music. I say the music is sooo comericial there. Every once in a while they play some Good hard house but most of time its mostly Ktu stuff. last but not least its tooo packed.

Soundfactory(my fav club)-Goods=The homey feeling u get from it. Lotsa couches and seats. Plus a shower and drinking fountain. Cant get any homier then tat. The friendly Vibe. And the hard beats from JP. good lookin crowd

Bad= The small Main dance floor. I wish the overall place was a little bit bigger

Tunnel(i know it know longer exits..but when it existed)-Goods=The huge space of tunnel. The underground feeling when tunnel used to be the place to be. Sick Vibe. Evilest hardest hard house.

Bad= To many thugs and wanne b thugs. lotsa kiddies roamin around. dirty place.

twilo- I never been there so no review

Centrofly-Goods= Simply The music. The get top rated Dj's.Erick morillo.Junior Sanchez. Friendly vibe and staff. It;s all about havin fun and music.

Bad- The crowd needs more energy. People seem to just not have energy.

Comments....questions

Originally posted by jesx81

Exit- Goods= The space and venue. I think exit has the best venue out of the main nyc clubs. Beatifully decorated. Especially the view where ur on the second floor looking down the main dance floor. Lotsa different rooms u could go to. Variety is the word for the venue of exit

Bad=Music. I say the music is sooo comericial there. Every once in a while they play some Good hard house but most of time its mostly Ktu stuff. last but not least its tooo packed.

Soundfactory(my fav club)-Goods=The homey feeling u get from it. Lotsa couches and seats. Plus a shower and drinking fountain. Cant get any homier then tat. The friendly Vibe. And the hard beats from JP. good lookin crowd

Bad= The small Main dance floor. I wish the overall place was a little bit bigger

Tunnel(i know it know longer exits..but when it existed)-Goods=The huge space of tunnel. The underground feeling when tunnel used to be the place to be. Sick Vibe. Evilest hardest hard house.

Bad= To many thugs and wanne b thugs. lotsa kiddies roamin around. dirty place.

twilo- I never been there so no review

Centrofly-Goods= Simply The music. The get top rated Dj's.Erick morillo.Junior Sanchez. Friendly vibe and staff. It;s all about havin fun and music.

Bad- The crowd needs more energy. People seem to just not have energy.

Comments....questions

dude. . .

go buy a clue. . .

Originally posted by myrlin

This sentence pretty much sums up your knowledge.

Why? I'd say Eric Morillo is up there (don't know much about Junior Sanchez)...in fact, he has a weekly Subliminal Sessions party in Ibiza as well.

Granted though, he didn't mention all the other top-notch DJs (eg, Timo Maas, Deep Dish, etc).

Originally posted by raver_mania

Why? I'd say Eric Morillo is up there (don't know much about Junior Sanchez)...in fact, he has a weekly Subliminal Sessions party in Ibiza as well.

Granted though, he didn't mention all the other top-notch DJs (eg, Timo Maas, Deep Dish, etc).

When reviewing the abilities and talents of a club in a scene such as New York, you really need to know something about music. Using the terms, top-rated DJ's and then not listing names we all know proves ignorance.

When referring to Centro, you would mention Timo Mass and Deep Dish. As far as the rest of the items mentions, it most definately does not give a detailed explanation of the scene.

Even the review of his favorite club is weak. I could do a better review of SF and Ive only been there once....:)

However, everyone is entitled to post what they want and how they want, criticism is to be expected......

:)

I dont think u can review the music well thats your opinion and thast a bad club review its hard to say which music is beter and which is worse some poeple like the exit cheese some dont and some people it depends on their moods......

Lets see your reviews then. When i was refering to Top notch Dj's I was just putting an example not a whole freakin line up of djs centrofly gets.

My reviews eh? Or my board's reviews too?

Sure.

Take a peek

Reviews and Articles

We both know you should have used Deep Dish and Timo as examples, dont get your panties in a huff.

Originally posted by myrlin

My reviews eh? Or my board's reviews too?

Sure.

Take a peek

Reviews and Articles

We both know you should have used Deep Dish and Timo as examples, dont get your panties in a huff.

i agree 100%. the nite i saw deep dish at centro, the club/crowd were electric.... i am sure that papa is going to generate the same feeling....

can't comment on timo have not seen him since twilo days.....

plus the ny scene gets so many top rated dj's and i think you only mentioned 2 - 3....

however great attempt...;)

[bSoundfactory(my fav club)-Goods=The homey feeling u get from it. Lotsa couches and seats. Plus a shower and drinking fountain. Cant get any homier then tat. The friendly Vibe. And the hard beats from JP. good lookin crowd

Good review of factory**Thats exactly what it is just very homey feeling***I like that**

;)