Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Ideas for the Monetarily Impaired...

I have a friend coming in town from upstate and she's broke, but I want to show her a good time. I have no problem helping her out with money, but she's one of those people who could be really happy trying to find cool things to do with little or no money. Any ideas for the two of us - clubbing or not? Does the PS1 thing cost at all?

PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1 PS1PS1 PS1

Its $5, totally worth it. Its all day, the beer and food is cheap and its the last one of the summer. I am also monetarily impaired this weekend so this will probably be my highlight.

lavendermenace> Sorry, I forgot to specify. More than likely public transport. If you can help me out, I'd love to take her there. I hear all sorts of great things and the pics that MUGZ posted looked awesome. It will be a first experience there for the both of us and probably the last for awhile. Is it outdoors or indoors?

Once you get into the city, get to 42nd street and get on the 7 train to queens. get off at the 45th rd/court stop. I think its the 3rd stop in queens. Ps1 is like a block away, you'll see signs for it as soon as you get onto the street.

Its outdoors and indoors. There are art exhibits inside and food and music outside, there's mist machines and hammocks and beach chairs, kiddy pools and sand. In the words of Mugz- its a concrete utopia. Get there early though, it gets packed.

Definitely check it out cause its the last one of the season.

I'll be there with Mugz, shuga, staceychase, barvbe and others. let me know if you want to meet up!

:D

Originally posted by gwyllion

I have a friend coming in town from upstate and she's broke, but I want to show her a good time. I have no problem helping her out with money, but she's one of those people who could be really happy trying to find cool things to do with little or no money. Any ideas for the two of us - clubbing or not? Does the PS1 thing cost at all?

Get wasted at your place before you go...then let all the boys buy you drinks...

Originally posted by laurensomers

Get wasted at your place before you go...then let all the boys buy you drinks...

That shouldn't be a problem for me... Thanks for the suggestion though.

Anyone else got any ideas? I know there's got to be a LOT more stuff going on this weekend other than the stuff going on at the clubs - anyone know how to spend a frugal Sunday and Monday in the city?