Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do women play hard to get

clubgodraver

i'll spare you the storyline...i just met this girl...she's gorgeous, sweet, etc. and i know she's into me, cuz she told like half the western hemisphere, and she knows i'm into her, but she doesn't respond to flirting and everyone's just telling me that she's shy and is playing hard to get...why to women do this!!!! i mean i'll puti n the time for her cuz she's well worth it, but i'm a no nonsense guy. if im into someone, i'll just come right out and let them kno. its much easier.

It all depends...............sometimes a woman has been hurt before and she is just being cautious. Sometimes we like to test the waters and make sure that you are for real and that you are not just there for a piece of ass. Most women are not "playing hard to get" it really is not about playing games it is about protecting ourselves from getting hurt.....

Originally posted by drama

It all depends...............sometimes a woman has been hurt before and she is just being cautious. Sometimes we like to test the waters and make sure that you are for real and that you are not just there for a piece of ass. Most women are not "playing hard to get" it really is not about playing games it is about protecting ourselves from getting hurt.....

Perfectly said.

Originally posted by clubgodraver

yea i can understand where your coming from on that. i'm really serious about pursuing something with this girl, and i'm not out just for a piece of ass. so i hope she comes to that realization. thanks for the insight

If this is true for this girl...best thing to do is give it time. When she sees you have invested time and are for real then she will open up

i agree with everything said above.... i also think that girls like the attention without giving in... they like the chase especially if they like the guy back... but whats reeeeally annoying is a guy that shes not interested in wont give up on her, then the attention will probably just get her mad. but if she likes a guy and hes into her too, im sure she'll play hard to get for a lil while to see what the guy will do next to get her attention ;)

Originally posted by clubgodraver

i'll spare you the storyline...i just met this girl...she's gorgeous, sweet, etc. and i know she's into me, cuz she told like half the western hemisphere, and she knows i'm into her, but she doesn't respond to flirting and everyone's just telling me that she's shy and is playing hard to get...why to women do this!!!! i mean i'll puti n the time for her cuz she's well worth it, but i'm a no nonsense guy. if im into someone, i'll just come right out and let them kno. its much easier.

I was in a very similar situation...the girl was very conservative though and felt the need to play hard to get, which I didn't mind at first. But after a while she would really play hard to get, such as taking forever to get back to me, and twice postponing a date...so I saw how it was and cut off all lines of communication with her. Few weeks later she was ALWAYS trying to get in touch with me and trying to set something up. Girls are weird like that bro, we will never understand them! LMAO...

:blank:

it could be for a couple reasons

1 - she has been hurt before like drama said

2 - she likes you just as a friend not romantically, but doesn't necessarily want to tell you or hurt your feelings

3 - she likes to play games

I think when people are ready for relationships or really into to someone they like they DON'T play games... could be wrong though

Games can be fun sometimes...it's kind of a control/power issue

Originally posted by drama

I agree, same reason sometimes why guys play hard to get...

also it makes everything better in the long run if you had to work hard to get it!!!:D