Clubplanet Nightlife Community

really personal/gross question for the girls

wickedone

Guest gabo
Originally posted by wickedone

Do any of you ever get acne? Down there? Is this normal?

Do you mean razor bumps that get infected(ingrown hairs. they look like whiteheads. I get them on my face when I shave.

chills.. i would never touch anything like that... her pussy looks all 3d looking like a mini rocky mountians... chills... and dg and spy... stop i dont want to get into trouble.. but it seems no matter where i go i get into trouble... yooo dg... lets go chill at the nyu dorms.................

mad hot freshmen girls.. mad nice bodys and everything... damn.. i need is a hot girl and a new white 2002 subaru WRX, fronty mount intercooler, t3/t4 turbine upgrade, carbon fiber hood, 2 1/2 inch drop, greddy/trust blowoff valve, basic boltons, dump the cat, dump the back seats, strip the interior to bear metal, sti 6 point rollcage, 2 sparco evo 3 seats, short shifter, JDM HID headlights, JDM WRX STI bodykit or maybe JDM zerosports or syms kits... damn im getting hard just thinking about all this shit....... damn i can go on forever...