Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeys Thurday Night Roll Call

cgm

Every time I go to Joeys, I usually start a thread to see who else is going, and usually NO ONE replies......

BUT...tomorrow is open bar from 9-11 (or so they advertise) and I thought it would be a good way to kick off the weekend (plus I have Friday off).

SO, take off the skirts people!!!! Summer is almost over and we have to make the most out of what we have left! Who else is going???

I mean I wouldn't miss it for anything...Rich is gonna be there, he's soooooooooo DREAMY!!!!!!

Yeah really though, theres really no excuse for everyone not to go. Open bar means mangled for cheap, and a lot of people have/took off Friday, so lets get mangled people. Whos going?

Its definitely a good way to prolong the holiday weekend:( :(

Sorry I won't be in attendance.... Gotta go get mangled in Sea Isle (I MEEEEAAAAN) with Shonna and these hottie twins we knew from hs. Please remember to tell Anthony I said hi and sorry about the walk home :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am leaving at CLOCK in the morning on Sat...and the minute I get there we are going to get bronze, you'll sleep another weekend.........

Smell ya

Will no longer be going to Joeys, decided since we have tommorow off we should take advantage of our last weekend down the shore and get down there as early as we can. Sorry that I will miss open bar and RICH, but getting bronze is a priority too! Will probably go to Bamboo tonight. Shonny, I'll tell B-tahy Bothes you said HI!

YO what up...

Shonna and I are swinging by our house around 5ish to pick up my car... so hopefully I'll see you guys then. You'll have fun at Boo tonight..remember how much fun I had with the boys last time we went!!!!!!!

If you aren't going to be there, can you leave my key... call my cell later

smell ya