Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for Miami Regulars....

bettybumpz

ga > your such a diplomat. Lol

level, as it is called; is really not my type of club. the music is usually beyond awful, and the crowd is very touristy. you will need to dress, to impress at level.

space the crowd is like the music; hit or miss. dress to impress before after-hours (5:00am- ). dress for after-hours is a bit more relaxed.

you should check out crobar. nice crowd, and the music is decent most of the time. again, dress to impress..

have fun..

peace, sobeton

Forget about Level. For SPACE don't over dress. It's like this No Sneakers, No Jeans (unless your a chic with those really low cut ones). Guys, you can even get away with black jeans as long as their in good shape. No T-Shirts. Be comfortable.

Most important though whatever you wear don't forget your sunglasses.

I'll see you on the "Patio"..............:cool:

At Space, no sleevless tshirts, the door bitch will make some derogatory comment and you will be denied entry. Anywhere else they're OK as long as they look good...i.e. if your friend looks like Chris Farely, kindly suggest he leave them at home :)

Originally posted by bettybumpz

What about guys, can they wear sleeveless shirts??

In Jersey, in the summer, it is so casual. I need to know what to pack.

sleeveless shirts ,are allowed at most clubs; with the exception of space. space does allow sleeveless shirts, for after hours. peace, sobeton

DEFINATELY HIT CROBAR. IF U DO GO TO SPACE BE SURE NOT TO MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH THE POLICE NEXT TO THE ENTRANCE. THEY ARE BIG ON RANDOM BEATINGS AND WILL PLUCK U OUT OF LINE FOR AN ASSBEATING BEFORE YOUR PILLS HIT THE PAVEMENT. LEVEL USED TO BE GOOD BUT NOW ITS MORE OF AN 80'S OLD FOLKS RETRO THING. IF U GOT BIG BUCKS HIT CROBAR TILL CLOSE THEN PROCEDE WITH CAUTION TO SPACE. YES TO THE SHADES! THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN THE BLINDING SUNLIGHT IS THE BLINDING STINK O' THE BUMS IN THE EARLY AM. (THEY MARINATE IN THEIR OWN JUICES OVERNIGHT)HOPE MIAMI SHOWS U NOTHIN' BUT GOOD TIMES. D.S.

Originally posted by bettybumpz

Is Levels good anymore??

Sorry to jump in so late but that just cracks me up! I make fun of all of my NY friends and other friends from Hialeah and such...

Levels... Liquids ....Crobars... Chili Peppers!!(Aren't they a rock group?)

It is toooooo funny... sorry!