Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need a new ringtone website

Originally posted by drama

I was actually looking for some site myself, but being that my phone SUCKS ....most of the ringtones are not compatible with it..

VOICESTREAM BLOWS....:flame:

I have voicestream also, biggest piece of shit in the world. I get cut off all the time on that damn service.

Originally posted by jarmenio

I have voicestream also, biggest piece of shit in the world. I get cut off all the time on that damn service.

THANK GOD it is not just me. My contract is up in October and the day I switch over I am taking my phone and sacrificing it to the highway gods!!!!

THANK GOD it is not just me. My contract is up in October and the day I switch over I am taking my phone and sacrificing it to the highway gods!!!!

You do not know how many times I have wanted to just throw the fucking thing out the window. I think my contract is up in November so I will be doing the same, what company are you going to switch to?

You do not know how many times I have wanted to just throw the fucking thing out the window. I think my contract is up in November so I will be doing the same, what company are you going to switch to?

Well, I had AT&T wireless for almost 3 years and HATED them, my boyfriend and a couple of my friends had Sprint and a lot of them had some major issues, so I think I am going with Verizon. To be honest they are the best service provider out there. They have the most coverage and even though their prices are a bit more expensive - they are the most reliable. When it comes down to it - I think that is the most important thing.

I mean you know how many times I thought that what if my car broke down on a deserted road and my phone decided that it just was not going to work or the "system was busy" or it kept dropping calls - NO THANK YOU...

I have already smashed my phone into the dashboard a couple of times - so every now and then my phone will tell me that the SIM card is not installed......Fabulous!!!

What phone do you have? I have that queer little Nokia...

Well, I had AT&T wireless for almost 3 years and HATED them, my boyfriend and a couple of my friends had Sprint and a lot of them had some major issues, so I think I am going with Verizon. To be honest they are the best service provider out there. They have the most coverage and even though their prices are a bit more expensive - they are the most reliable. When it comes down to it - I think that is the most important thing.

I mean you know how many times I thought that what if my car broke down on a deserted road and my phone decided that it just was not going to work or the "system was busy" or it kept dropping calls - NO THANK YOU...

I have already smashed my phone into the dashboard a couple of times - so every now and then my phone will tell me that the SIM card is not installed......Fabulous!!!

What phone do you have? I have that queer little Nokia...

Wow!!! This is to funny!!! I have the same small little Nokia phone, I also had AT&T for one year prior to Voicestream. I hated that service as well so I guess I will give Verizon a shot as well.

Wow!!! This is to funny!!! I have the same small little Nokia phone, I also had AT&T for one year prior to Voicestream. I hated that service as well so I guess I will give Verizon a shot as well.

I have the queer little 3390....the newest one out. The phone is fine it's just VOICESTREAM that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't call other cell phones that do not use VOICESTREAM, they over charged my bill the last two months by $475, their tower in NYC has been out for 2 weeks now and all their GODDAMNED Customer Service people ask me the same GODDAMNED questions for a month straight....DAMN!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I have the queer little 3390....the newest one out. The phone is fine it's just VOICESTREAM that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't call other cell phones that do not use VOICESTREAM, they over charged my bill the last two months by $475, their tower in NYC has been out for 2 weeks now and all their GODDAMNED Customer Service people ask me the same GODDAMNED questions for a month straight....DAMN!

I think all of their customer service reps were bred out of a farm somewhere in Kansas....................they are fucking IDIOTS....

I think all of their customer service reps were bred out of a farm somewhere in Kansas....................they are fucking IDIOTS....

What is your mobile number?

What is your billing address?

What is your password?

May I have the last 4 digits of your social security number?

What was your GPA in 7th grade?

I need a hair specimen from your best friends daughters dog?

:mad::blown: :blown: :blown:

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! It's A goddamned cell phone, not a mortgage to buy the SURF CLUB (Insert rumor jokes here)

i have the little nokia 8260, but i had blue led lights installed in it, so it is the hottest thing you've ever seen. i like cingular. apparently they use the same towers as att, so there are plenty of them out there. the service is awesome, but god forbid you have to call to have something done on your account, the ppl are idiots

I have seen voicestream phones be sacrificed once they contract is up...I have seen the mircowave, the swimming pool, the toliet bowl, and the best had to be the baseball bat....:laugh:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I have seen voicestream phones be sacrificed once they contract is up...I have seen the mircowave, the swimming pool, the toliet bowl, and the best had to be the baseball bat....:laugh:

LOL!!!! See how crazy this shit makes people..................DAMN YOU VOICESTREAM!!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i have the little nokia 8260, but i had blue led lights installed in it, so it is the hottest thing you've ever seen. i like cingular. apparently they use the same towers as att, so there are plenty of them out there. the service is awesome, but god forbid you have to call to have something done on your account, the ppl are idiots

Cingular and AT&T are the same company.......I have At&T and I never have problems, but it also depend on where you live....