Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is sooo not about sex...

atomicapples

ok well since i only go on thie forum i was wondering one thing...

im a very big ass sneaker collector.. and when it comes to old kicks i go crazy... i always wanted a pair of these 1992 air jordon VIII (8).. dead stock.. there is not one pair i have seen close to this condition. its close to new, worn 2 times.. i think just for walking i assume. they are soo hot...

but there is this one very big problem... its close to 600 bones.. i mean it may sounds crazy but i have paid 550 on a 94 steeptech jacket, or 360 on a de-hydration vest... all this bullshit that will not advance me in the streets of nyc, just have big thugs try to rob my chink ass... i dunno these sneaker and feet thing is going to kill my pockets man... what should i do???

and im sorry.. i know this had nothing to do with sex... please help...

no, its like 600 for sneakers i would never wear... its like the soles are too soft to be walked in.. over 10 years of time, the sole has been decaying... if i walk in them, the sneakers will fall apart... thats what im saying 600 for a pair of sneakers i would never wear.

Guest bellaragazza

whatever makes you happy.. if buying them will make you smile then go for it.. Money is only money in the end :D