Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Over from Brixton..........wots to do?

Has no-one in NY heard of these parties, or can help me find somewhere to dance that isn't in you're traditional club space with traditional club attitudes, ie. don't smoke that weed in here.

Brixton's kicking with a free party scene where anything goes, I thought NY would be too.

C'mon locals, help me out!

Cheers.

I miss the laid back clubs in Brixton except I hit Fridge, Mass, Bug Bar........did you pick up a time-out NYC it'll at least help you out with what kind of music they play....then you can ask everyone on here how laid back a particular one is....

:)

Alright Snoozi8, the Fridge security is a free for all now, Mass might as well be Misery of Sound, bin chucked out twice for herb abuse, and I used to work at the Bug Bar when it was called, unofficially, the Crypt.

Good times then, Brixton is now "smarter," but there's still loads to do; squat parties under railway arches are always my favourite, they just scream out "fuck the police!"

Got lots of things to do now, just gotta bump into the right people for the other things that can be associated with the dancing crowd.

Looking forward!

Laters!