Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations...not the club!

This is my first post (I think LOL) and I just wanted hello to all my ravers sisters and brothers. Muahz!

I was heavily into the club scene my high school and early college years. Now I am a college senior and rarely go to clubs anymore. :( I have been drug free (except the occasional chronic) for the past year and I would not promote it to everyone because it does suck. I still go to clubs but not too much because the urge is still there.

I miss it! I miss my feens and my Cracktory days and all the gyrating bodies listening to the sick beats until the afternoon but I did not like the girl I was becoming. Kudos to all the peoples that can party all night every weekend and function in society b/c I could not do it anymore!!

I would like input on other peeps like myself so I don't feel like a old veteran aka Sound Factory trooper 96-00 by myself....

:)

Lia

Originally posted by liaisanangel

This is my first post (I think LOL) and I just wanted hello to all my ravers sisters and brothers. Muahz!

I was heavily into the club scene my high school and early college years. Now I am a college senior and rarely go to clubs anymore. :( I have been drug free (except the occasional chronic) for the past year and I would not promote it to everyone because it does suck. I still go to clubs but not too much because the urge is still there.

I miss it! I miss my feens and my Cracktory days and all the gyrating bodies listening to the sick beats until the afternoon but I did not like the girl I was becoming. Kudos to all the peoples that can party all night every weekend and function in society b/c I could not do it anymore!!

I would like input on other peeps like myself so I don't feel like a old veteran aka Sound Factory trooper 96-00 by myself....

:)

Lia

I can relate to you, I have only been in the club scene for about 2 years. (I am only 21) I started experimenting in the drug scene about a year and a half ago, and I can see the difference in the person I am. I notice the mood swings. I notice I dont have any patients anymore. I mean I am still able to separate my weekend life from my week life. I am able to party on the weekends and still go to work and be professional during the week. I have to admit that I do enjoy myself on the weekends, but I know that it has to stop soon!

this is a great place to come. there's tons of people that have been through the same thing you have, the only difference is that they are still out there at the clubs loving the scene and music and having a great time. i've settled down a ton over the course of the last year and other than the very occasional indulgence don't use, yet i still get out to the clubs and have as much fun as i ever have before.

the key is just to find a few people to get out there with, that are doing the same thing you are. i haven't been to any of the meetups yet (conflicts) but it looks like there might be one in the making that should be really fun, check the NY board and go, i'm going to make it.