Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul oakenfold

WHy dont you guys leave him alone ..

Well he charged 20 grand for that nite not fuckin 50 ...

and plus dude he has shit loads of fan more then Sasha or digweed does .. and most of them dont even come on websites and post stuff .. SO it really doesnt matter what you guys have to blab about .. and plus the IBIZA cd is for 15$ at virgin store ...

SO BUY and if you dont have 15$ then take it from me ..

BYE

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

WHy dont you guys leave him alone ..

Well he charged 20 grand for that nite not fuckin 50 ...

and plus dude he has shit loads of fan more then Sasha or digweed does .. and most of them dont even come on websites and post stuff .. SO it really doesnt matter what you guys have to blab about .. and plus the IBIZA cd is for 15$ at virgin store ...

SO BUY and if you dont have 15$ then take it from me ..

BYE

Of course it matter what we have to blab about. S+D plays better music, and 20 K's still way too high a DJ fee for 2 hrs.

But onto nicer subjects, did you just say that you're buying us the Ibiza CD?

awww if you think they play better music then wait for them to be as popular AS oakenfold and plus no one will pay s&d as much oakenfold makes for playing music 2 hours ...

and yes i will buy u the cd ... it wont affect me ..

and Plus lets not blab cause i dont care what you have to say now cause the post was about his CD not what you think about him and his music and how much he charges .. so PLS STFU..

and lead on with your life ...

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

awww if you think they play better music then wait for them to be as popular AS oakenfold and plus no one will pay s&d as much oakenfold makes for playing music 2 hours ...

and yes i will buy u the cd ... it wont affect me ..

and Plus lets not blab cause i dont care what you have to say now cause the post was about his CD not what you think about him and his music and how much he charges .. so PLS STFU..

and lead on with your life ...

:laugh:

See, I don't judge the music I like by the amounts that my DJs gets paid, unlike you. S+D won't ever get paid as much or will never as be as popular? Good, because then I can pay less to get more dance space in order for me to hear music that I like along with people who knows their music better. Meanwhile, they make enough to be VERY comfortable, so they're happy, I'm happy.

So you go on and blow your wad on oakenfold and get your 2 hour party down, meanwhile, I'll catch the people I like for less wallet burn and dance from dusk till dawn. To each his own.

And for someone who don't care, you sure objected openly a whole lot. And I only made some corrections to your post so while it may have started about the CD, it went into more than that.

And, I don't intend on STFU, so I'm afraid you'll have to do it first. And in the meantime, I'm getting paid for this so my life's doing alright.

But anyways, party time people.