Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts - 9/1

By now, a lot of the people on this board have already met or know each other some way or another. I have missed out on a lot of opportunities to meet a lot of you and figured being that this weekend is the last - I would love to get the chance to see some of the faces behind these names....

I am going to be at Tempts this Saturday and would love to meet up - whoever is interested just let me know where and what time...

Till then....

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

sorry, bro, thought you were talking about EVIL.....

...I thought he was too. To answer your question - you become a Club God when you reach 1,000 posts. I have been on this board for 2 years, so I am not that much of a loser....

Originally posted by drama

...I thought he was too. To answer your question - you become a Club God when you reach 1,000 posts. I have been on this board for 2 years, so I am not that much of a loser....

I know that, but shouldn't you be a club goddess?

Originally posted by jarmenio

Most the people for the board hang out at Ceotter's bar which is in the back before the bathrooms. I am usually at Lynn and Ace's bar and Ceotter's back and forth. I say meet at Ceotter's bar at 12:30.

Will Do - thanks! I know Carbone so I guess I will look for him...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Drama No QUESTION...

i take that with no Offense...i havent even been on a year and i have i dont know....ALOT!!!

I won a cd or something the other day for most post..

sad i know..it help having a easy job and a T3

Most the people for the board hang out at Ceotter's bar which is in the back before the bathrooms. I am usually at Lynn and Ace's bar and Ceotter's back and forth. I say meet at Ceotter's bar at 12:30.

Joe you going to smoke this week.. or are you going to watch me Roll and Bake a Blunt infront of you!!!

cgm, lesdig and myself will be in attendance. 12:30 it is... hopefully were not too mangled....

Javi - check your pm's!!!:D

Originally posted by eviljav666

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Drama No QUESTION...

i take that with no Offense...i havent even been on a year and i have i dont know....ALOT!!!

I won a cd or something the other day for most post..

sad i know..it help having a easy job and a T3

Sorry, just realized that what I said might be offensive to others - none intended.

To answer Nabuc - YES I asked Dave the same question and he told me that the system does not recognize gender...............making me a God instead of a Goddess

Sorry, just realized that what I said might be offensive to others - none intended.

To answer Nabuc - YES I asked Dave the same question and he told me that the system does not recognize gender...............making me a God instead of a Goddess

Be nice now PIGEON....LOL

Originally posted by eviljav666

you can try by the bar in the back..by where the bouncer is standing..i was tossed over there last week...

and Emmit was Carried out the back by Santa Temps Helper's

funny evil....i'll be there, don't forget sunday night!!!

what-up ceotter!!!:D i will be very alive and alert this time!!!

Originally posted by Kermzy

there's a newsletter? :confused:

I joined ClubPlanet a while back before I even thought of coming to the Message Boards -- back in JAN 2001, when I signed up to become a ClubPlanet member, you could specify that wajor city you could receive updates about in an emailed newsletter. It's under the Membership section:

http://www.clubplanet.com/membership/

It's a separate registration from joining the Message Boards; you can also modify it at any time as well. Then you'll get an email something like this:

To: mikeyss@hotmail.com

Subject : Clubplanet.com - New York Update (v4.8.4)

Date : Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:00:27 +2000

:cool:

I'm with Joe on this one:)