Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit ID's....

ob1

I know......enough with the Exit ID's.......sorry to those that this might irritate.

Okay, so I heard these tracks back on August 3rd @ Exit.....I know its awhile ago but I just got back from my trip home to NY.......

1 - I think it played after Rob G - where do i go............has the female vocals " I got something for your mind, your body, and your soul.........etc" same vocals that are in Sal Dano's - Something for your mind......BuT its was a different track......can anyone help me here? Thx

2 - Heard this track both Aug 3rd and on the 10th.....not only an Exit track......definately TRANCE......signature part is a solo synth verse.....I heard the track in the background for a CD ad (Cream anthems...., or Trance nation america...., or Club anthems...., I dont know but the CD is fairly new) on TV too. Probably a well known track but my description sucks balls.

I hate having to resort to asking.......takes the fun out of finding music......but out in CO they aint got shit!!!! for record stores.

Thanks......

Oh....to those @ the Aug 3rd meet-up.......good meeting ya.......kyle, djmike e, millertime, ummm...I know there was more......sorry...... I was sooooo fawwwked up at the time.

Peace.....ob1

No....its def not "let you go".......thanks though.

Its got a harder stronger unfiltered synth sound......and when the syth part hits........at first for awhile its solo w/ no beat......there is a break between each synth line where there is silence.........and the track had no vocals that I can recall.........draper played it pretty late in the night both times I was there.......:confused: :confused: