Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If heard on the dance floor...

what non-electronica influenced song skillfully remixed would make you cream, scream and dance yourself into a frenzy? Or maybe make you turn to the stranger next to you and hug them with tears in your eyes, before blissfully trancing out to the words?

I would love to hear a big, full-bodied tech-house remix of Moloko's "The Time is Now". I was listening to the original on the way home from work yesterday and couldn't get over how cool it would be as a house classic. "Give Yourself up to the Morning/Let's Make this moment last/ Tempted by fate/I won't hesitate/the time is Now/The Night is Young!"

Wondered what other goodies we should send to our favorite DJs for special treatment?

I LOVE THE QUIVVER REMIX OF LED ZEPPLIN-BABE I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU

THEN THERE ARE THE SARAH MCLACHLAN REMIXES (I LOVE YOU-BT, SWEET SURRENDER-TIESTO)

THEN THERE IS THE JOHNNY VICIOUS REMIX OF DONT GIVE UP BY CHICANE AND BRYAN ADAMS THAT I GO NUTS OVER EVERY TIME I HEAR IT (OK CHICANE IS ELECTRONIC, BUT THE ORIGINAL VERSION WAS AIMED AT THE MAINSTREAM)

THERE IS ALSO A REMIX OF BREATHE BY FAITH HILL GOING AROUND, EXCEPT ITS RENAMED "HERE WITH ME" AND WAS MIXED BY JOHNNY VICIOUS

I WANT TO SEE FAITHLESS AND DIDO'S "ONE STEP TOO FAR" REMIXED BY TIESTO OR JOHN GILEN. I THINK THAT COMBO WOULD BE AWESOME