Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Hunka Bunka" club review please

Originally posted by pipdaddy

ha..did you read my post on the jerzee board the other day? i was with a bunch of my friends right near that bar. then i happened to get involved in that whole guido alliance thing...

Yep, that's who I am talking about. I think I actually know who one of the is, but I'm not sure.......

wait...now i'm confused. you think you know who one of the alliance guido monster are, or you know who i am or what? i know shlonger and groposaurus were there. and he told me some other names, but i don't remember. where were YOU? tell me what you were wearing.....we might have danced together or something

Hunka bunka is one of the better clubs in nj... but that is not saying much. I've lived in nj all my life and can tell you that you'll have a good time... if you don't expect it to be anything like a new york club. The crowd is usually mixed- a couple of people who are there because they like to club but most of them are there just to look good for everyone else (both male and female). If you go with some friends, you'll have fun but don't expect a crowd who is there for the music or the vibe that you'll feel at 7am in a ny club. AND FYI...

About one year ago, my fiancee and I got there before it started filling in and one of the bouncers searched my boyfriend when he went to his wallet to spot me $$ for a bottle of water. They were really cocky and started with him asking him what he was looking for. THey didn't find anything (they can't even search right!!!) and were real dicks about it. They bought him a drink after but we never went back again.

But if you go... make the party your own!! Screw everyone else and their ktu club mixes.

wait...now i'm confused. you think you know who one of the alliance guido monster are, or you know who i am or what? i know shlonger and groposaurus were there. and he told me some other names, but i don't remember. where were YOU? tell me what you were wearing.....we might have danced together or something

No, I think I know who one of the alliance is. Especially since he was pulling names out of the crew from Bunka a while back.....I had on a black and white open back dress and 4-5 inch black heels on. I was at Mike and Karen's bar mostly, then I was at Darren's. I went to bar bar the window to hang out with some of my friends. I almost got squashed, a few guys were HUGE....I was hanging out by the entrance

mike and karen rule! i'll never forget the happy hour when i had like $5 left for drinks after drinking forever one rainy sunday afternoon....i says to him...."hey mike! what can i get for $5?"

and he says, "well what do you want?"

"2 red bull & vodkas." i reply.

"ok." that'll be $4.....

mike and karen rule! i'll never forget the happy hour when i had like $5 left for drinks after drinking forever one rainy sunday afternoon....i says to him...."hey mike! what can i get for $5?"

and he says, "well what do you want?"

"2 red bull & vodkas." i reply.

"ok." that'll be $4.....

I love Mike!!!!!! He's the best....Actually I like the bartenders. Karen, Darren, Eddie, Artie, Red Eye, Little Mike....They all rule. Leave it to Mike to make sure everyone is havinga good time. Did you see him jumping around and dancing behind the bar like a mad man Sunday???