Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just wanted you guys to know!

malanee

another reason to GO OUT and celebrate tonight, don't you think???? hey pgiddy, don't you think this calls for a celebration? and she was thinking of staying home tonight... yeah right... "clubbers" don't stay home on a friday night :tongue:

damn I thought I got ripped off, but I think steakie is right I'm old skool next. But I think I should at least get something for hitting 200? Anything pleaseeeeeeeee I need something, DAVE where are you? I want a reason to celebrate tonight

Dave's the moderator, I definitely don't need him to celebrate. No I haven't decided in DH and it's killing me, I'm getting torn in half because of this thing. Unfortunately I think I have to come back here on Sun. or else I will never hear the end of it. But I do get to hear Shady and a few other Dj's I know on Sun. I just hate people right now, cuz I want to stay in NYC for DH. Centro will be a good time though :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

why are you letting others control your life, pgid???

hey, in any case.. sounds like you're not going to be at DH...I'm outta here as of tomorrow, so when I come back to DC to visit you better take me on a magic ROW ride... ya hear?? :)

Please I don't have anyone controlling my life, it's just that I have made promises and can't break this one or else I might get :blown:

So since I don't break them I am also promising you that when you come back into town you will get a free ride on the ROW. Also I will in beantown in two weeks from today, so who knows maybe we could have a meetup at one of the whack places there?

I AM going there I have to and I already have my ticket to go also have red sox tix for that weekend. The places there aren't very good at all and they close VERY early, rarely is there an afterhours too. It's easy to decide where to go considering there's only like 3 places, so get used to going to bars or should I say baaaaas. Don't worry I'll do some harassing on the boston site too. If you see egg tonight you can get my # from him