Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CDs u bought in the last 2 months that u recommend....

andre9000

Name 'em. I'm looking to cop a few new CDs next week. I recommend the Darren Emerson GU release, and when I was up in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago at the Virgin Megastore I finally picked up Mauro Picotto "The Album", the Scandanavian Edition. Definitely get your hands on this if u don't already have it. I also got Plastik Vol. 5 and it's got some good joints.

Anyone else got some tight albumns lately and wanna recommend them????

Originally posted by mane

Hello

Steve Lawler - Dark Drums 2

Anthony Papa - GU 19

Thanks for the heads, mane. I was pretty impressed with that Lawler, picked it up the other day. There's some solid joints on that, good lookin dunn. One thing about that CD: on the copy I have, it says there are 12 songs, but there are only 11. I think the intro (track 1) and track 2 may be just one joint, but they are listed on the back of the CD as separate songs....

N e one else picked up something solid recently? In non-trance/house style, anyone got that new Maxwell? Any thoughts?

robbie rivera - 68 beats

richard "humpty" vission - damn that dj saved my life

how is the new tony humphries???

i usually don't buy cd's only if a good dj comes out with one...next cd is prob...the tony humphries if i get feedback...and the guy who does adrenaline injection...i forget his name...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

dj tiesto-revolution

How is that? Any better than summerbreeze? I didn't think that CD was all that....

A general question: What compilation CD or "Various Artist" CD has come out recently that has lots of current, popular and insane tracks. I'm talking as cutting edge as possible. I don't have access to napster-type programs, and only get CDs online.... Thanks.