Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Going To Monmouth University?

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by bmw4jay

I throw the sickest party every Thursday at MU...AFterhours of course...The house is dope, just like a lounge...PM me if you newbies wanna check it out!!! :D

This is very true......:D :D : D

Makes for a dangerous Friday morning:blown:

ahhhhhhhh the college days, I remember those days.... well, places to go if you are 18... Hunka Bunka Fridays (and yes Abyss Wed), about half an hour from Long Branch all depends on how fast you drive... Downtown Cafe in Red Bank 21 and up, not your typical bar scene, loungy older totally diff music, no prog house, very laid back and chilled, deep and disco house, good nites are thurs and sundays.

Originally posted by sydnie

ahhhhhhhh the college days, I remember those days.... well, places to go if you are 18... Hunka Bunka Fridays (and yes Abyss Wed), about half an hour from Long Branch all depends on how fast you drive... Downtown Cafe in Red Bank 21 and up, not your typical bar scene, loungy older totally diff music, no prog house, very laid back and chilled, deep and disco house, good nites are thurs and sundays.

Does everything you say have to revolve around HB and Downtown? Broaden your horizons