Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the REAL South Beach?? It's time to bring it back!!!

festivalcre8or

Ok so many of you may know that I design several large festivals in south florida. My question is would you like to experience this on a regular basis, in a large nightclub on south beach? I've been to several places on south beach and it seems that the club scene is more about "Bling Bling" and "Champagne". What happenned to the killer music? World Class DJ's and awesome interior decor?

I think it's time to bring the REAL South Beach back. Don't you agree??

The only club left that really does this is crobar, in my opinion. The whole door attitude is really a front, I've found. If you play around a bit, crobar is an easy 1-2-3 to get into. The decor for Pete Tong on Friday was pretty slick, and I know it's not just there for him. Each time I go back it's something new. It's a reason why they're consistently successful....Ken and Cal really know what the customer wants, and they provide it.

It would be nice though to get rid of the whole Bling Bling element, it's really dragging the image of South Beach down...they should stay in the Grove where behavior like that is encouraged.

I had a thread a bit ago on the ideal venue, i'm too lazy to dig it back up though...

I'm all for bringing back a 'real' South Beach. Just so long as it doesn't involve kids fighting on the streets and harassing people who are out for a good time. I have fond memories of the old beach, but some are tainted by this problem...

Originally posted by pod

The only club left that really does this is crobar...Ken and Cal really know what the customer want

Pod your absolutely right. Only the super regulars get in easy, but this is Miami. It's a small town and locals are very tight. However, I love after hours at SPACE. But, you know Spaces motto "Everybody Pays". But, to me it's worth it, where else can u go for after hours.....Nowhere, they are providing a service the way I look at it. You just have to get past the door nazi's.

Just let me know when you are ready to take over a club on SOBE and do it right...... POD has some pretty intense ideas that you should check out... even more detailed and wilder than my own

Plus, you know what I'm all about .... S-O-U-N-D... that :blown:

Keep checking back at CP you'll be amazed at some of the posts:eek: