Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pill ID???

I would love to go to dancesafe.org and check the pill chart, but I only have internet access at work right now...

So last night I was in Vegas and took a "french vanilla" colored with a triangle on one side and a split on the other.

It hit me within an half hour of taking it. It was so hard, I had to sit down at one of the slot machine chairs. I felt light headed and light footed... Disconnected from the real world. Like I was about to pass out. It was so bad, I told my friends that we took some bad shit... I was so paranoid. Then five minuets later I was fine.

But it would hit me and my friend in "intense" waves that would last about a couple of minuets. I would have to pause what ever I was doing and lean against a wall. My friend and I were getting hit at about the same time. Which was good because we would pretend like we were talking to silently to each other. After the initial hour and 1/2 everything was fine.

I'm thinking this might have happend because I didnt eat much that day. But then I hear about K, which I never tried before, and you hear all about the "disconnected" feelings that they get.

Any help is appreiciated!

-CB