Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World 9/2 = Horrible

Felix_Leiter

Dude, I so agree with you... the crowd was great... but the freaking System sounded so freakin doo doo. Also, I appreciate McGuyver and all, but last night... I think he could've done better by cross fading or mix in with the beats rather than wait for the "silence". Everytime I'm flying with my glowsticks, about halfway through a routine, the bass just drops and you get the build ups.

World was alright but its nothin great!!! that was the first time i was there.....and it was SMALL!!!! dancefloor is way too small.....and the sound system is a little weak!!! i have to give it to Macguyver though.....he was ridiculous in my opinion....good shit......"age of machines" is a great song!!!! and then i got my little exit jams in there when Justin came on......who did a phat job as well!!! RHythm REady!!! hahaha.....anyways what RUINED MY NIGHT was those god damn performances.....they sucked!!!!!! richie luzzi was alright but who in the hell were the other two groups!!!! very weak choices!!!! well:blown: besdies that it was a pretty good night!!!! but they probably want to make that place A WHOLE LOT BIGGER!!!! laterz all

kyle:eek:

what the fuck, first off, $35 to get in? what a rip off...def not worth the money.......

Second, performances were wak.....who the fuck performed after richie luzzi? Killed the whole vibe....

Third, The crowd. Grimy reject exit heads, blehhhhh.......no cute girls or good looking people at all...........

Fourth, World itself, that place is a resturant, not a club. Couldnt shake the fact that I was chillin in WWF NY. I was expecting to see the Rock or Vince Mcmahon up on the dance floor....

Mcguyver, he was ok. Nothing out of the ordinary but he spun some good hard shit....

All in all, a shitty night and a watse of time and money. blahhhhhhhh

:yuck:

THE WORLD isn't so bad.....avalondon i think it ws 35 cuz of the performances....and u could used my guelist BIGWILL and get in for like 25...anyhow.....the vibe wasn't so bad.....vibe felt like EXIT a year ago friendly and fun..... The music was sorta really bad in the beginning.... rich luzzi, well i saw him perform already at EXIT nothing special and the other performances were so weak ...it was killing everyones high.... does anyone agree.... dj mac was ok drop some hard bass and love the whole exit music towards the end especially RYTHM READY ..... all in all it wasn't that bad...place was kind a small but oh wells it'lll do for now since exit is closed for 3 weeks....