Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help the Limelight or it will close!

DaVe

Received by Clubplanet:

---------------------

Help the limelight out or it will close!

This coming Tuesday, September 4th at 11:00AM there will be a hearing at the State Liquor Authority and we need your support!

As most of you are aware by now, we have purchased the Limelight along with our partners at XL! We cannot take possession of the premises until the State Liquor Authority transfers the license to us. We plan on a brand new sound system, new lights, air conditioning and a renovation of the

club. You have seen what we've done with XL and we plan on doing the same with the Limelight.

This hearing is to give the community a chance to speak out for or

against granting Limelight and John Blair a Liquor License.

THE STATE LIQUOR AUTHORITY WANTS TO KNOW WHAT THE COMMUNITY THINKS. We need to show them WE are the majority on this community and that we want the Limelight to stay open under a responsible new management team!

We're facing a very vocal minority that strongly opposes the Limelight. They're people who lived next door through the "bad days" of Limelight and want the location shut down forever.

This is why we're asking anyone who can attend this meeting to please help show the State Liquor Authority that you support us and the transfer of the licenses. It will make the difference on whether the Limelight stays open or is closed for good!

One by one our nightlife venues have been closed. We urge you to attend this hearing and help us make sure this does NOT happen to Limelight!

The meeting will be at:

State Liquor Authority

11 Park Place - 7th Floor

(between Broadway and Church St)

TUESDAY, September 4th at 11:00am

If you can attend this meeting, please e-mail tripp@jblair.com or call Tripp Zanetis at (212) 995-1400 ext 230. He will coordinate with you what to do. We want to continue to bring quality events and venues to our community and the NEW Limelight will be a perfect venue for it!

We thank you for your continued support!

John Blair & Beto Sutter

Hey I was there for the 2nd time this past Sunday, Naturally as I'm loving it, there's new that it might close down. I hope not. I can't see how it could be closed down after it bring so many people. The music is good, the lighting is good and the people are awesome, how could it be shut down? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: