Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hair...

dgmodel

I prefer guys with short hair..if I want to run my fingers through long hair I can run them through my own.....besides, long hair looks feminine.....ugh how 80s rockers got chicks is beyond me lol

oh and if a guy has his hair buzzed at all (even just in the back), to where it's fuzzy---I just love feeling that.....

and I like my long hair thanks you! I like it when people play with it.....but you're right, dry yicky hair isn't nice at all

Long!!! Definitely long. Short hair can look cute on the right girl, but i much prefer it long. As for the kisisng the neck thing, i think it's sexy to have to move the hair aside.

As for me...i just buzzed my head, so snoozi8 feel free to cop a feel whenever you want.

As for the long hair 80's...that was totally me...and the thing is that there are a ton of girls out there that just love guys with long hair. I knew girls that wouldn't even talk to guys with short hair. I guess it's sort of a fetish type thing. I'll never have long hair again though...

Most guys look better with short hair. And buzz cuts- yum! Some look really cute and sexy with floppy-hair, around jaw length. But that's pretty much my cut-off point. I used to be all into long-haired boys when I was younger. But I grew out of that heavy metal phase and now it just looks kind of white-trashy to me.

As for women, it totally depends. Some girls look so adorably sexy with a short pixie cut. Example, Winona Ryder. I wish I could wear my hair that short and still look good. It gives that carefree, low-maintenance look.

Long hair is sexy too, but not too long! I think it looks ridiculous when a woman has hair down to her ass. All I can think is how much work it must take to care for it and not get it all tangled up and nasty.

I never thought I would be able to pull off short hair, but an inexperience haircutter who took off more than I wanted proved me wrong. It's so much curlier without all that weight dragging it down. I love my curls!