Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this board sucks

ecstatichigh35

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

no one ever posts on this, the NY board got like 1000 new posts every day

Yeah, but it's quality over quantity. Out of those 1000, you've gotta sift through a bunch of jackasses' posts. Here, the only jackasses are Pgiddy and me, so it's much easier to sort through them and not waste your whole day. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, but it's quality over quantity. Out of those 1000, you've gotta sift through a bunch of jackasses' posts. Here, the only jackasses are Pgiddy and me, so it's much easier to sort through them and not waste your whole day. :D

right on brotha...

i really don't like to hear about useless drivel a 100 times over... :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Yeah but the NY board allows for a lot more new procrastination material -- which I need a lot of. I am the #1 procrastinator and a big supply time wasters is always welcome :)

OK, in that case. I had a big turkey sandwich for lunch today. I was feeling really frisky, so I got mayo AND mustard on it (oooh, ahhhh). :D

Also there are more posts because naturally there are much more people in NY and a much larger population of clubs and clubpeople. You want to see a lame board then go to the Boston one. They have the same 5 threads that they've had from the beggining.

Originally posted by pgiddy

OK I must admit I was feeling a little brave myself today, so for lunch I supersized the meal deal. I also had a suicide for the drink, coke, sprite, root beer, and orange soda all mixed together

Hahaha, the man is BACK! You make it out to Saeed & Palash Pgiddy?

ANYONE HAVE ANY EXTRA POT?? I'M ALL OUT!!!

You get that a lot on the NY board as well.

I wish I made it out there, but by the time I got back from NYC I couldn't move and had to take care of some other stuff, so I took the night off. I kinda needed it, plus I was fine with that after seeing Timo on Sat. He tore it up, one of the better shows I've seen in awhile.

Here are the most non-original, common and boring NY threads:

#1. My girlfriend/boyfriend cheated on me what should I do?

Would you really take someone's advice over the comp. And if you can't make yoru decisions when it comes to things like thsi then you have issues.

#2What's the best E you've ever had.

#3 I was rolling soo hard all weekend was doing k bumps in the bathroom.