Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed/Palash are Gods! Buzz/Nation is Heaven!

shadygroovedc

Sunday was absolutely ridiculous. Perfect! And it has nothing to do with the insane quantity equivalent of a Smurf Village of mushrooms I ingested before going out. OK, so maybe a little, but S&P were dropping WICKED beats all night long. One after the other. That's the only word I can describe the shit they spun -- wicked. I honestly had the crackhead's equivalent of a religious experience on Sunday night. Dancing, standing, staring at the disco ball and the amazing lights. Admiring the architecture in the back room of Nation. I was in heaven! I had a perma-grin going all night long. Thought I was gonna die of happiness. S&P just cracked my top-ten DJ list Sunday night. And those little devils that grow on the bottoms of cow turd cracked my top-five list of favorite party favors ;)

ohhhh so true. Saeed and Palash were excellent. Where were you for most of the night? When they opened the main room I was under the disco ball and on the platform by the stage a lot. Wish I would've known where to find you, I could finally meet some DCCP people. Friday, I suppose :) Anyone else go?

I was up by the booth for half the night, and under the disco ball for the other half. I was the one with the big grin plastered to my face :D <-- like this guy. Had on a blue 'Hello John' t-shirt and possibly a partially separated shoulder from glowsticking too hard. :D I'm still a little sore :( Def. Friday, though.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I was on the platforms and under the ball, in the black and pink tiger print little top and black pants, with two girls that were just sooooo toasted, it was hilarious. Down for Friday :) I hope PGiddy doesn't show up though, I hate him.

Were you by the bassbin on the left of the DJ booth at any time?

And why the hell am I still at work??? Oh, yeah, that's right, cause some people are INCOMPETENT!!!

Sorry. Didn't mean to vent in this thread. Just wanna go home :(