Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps Closing Party Review

Frankie, I have to say you and the Rookie are definitely the bomb! You two definitely added to the group (as opposed to that Ugly chick & her boyfriend)!!! Rickey is right, that line was great & I agree w/him that you are MVP! Maybe we should rent a bus again and just drive around for 10 hours, who needs a club? Will you guys visit me if I join the cast of Riverdance?

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Countdown to September 14, 2001.................

Thanks Rick, I appreciate all that you have said... I too know that I gained a great friend, and we'll continue the celebration for many years to come.... Next Friday is the big day and I wouldn't miss it for the world.... Just remember to clean the Vinegar from your _ _ _ _ if you know what I mean..... LOL:idea:

Originally posted by rick1544

COUNTDOWN!

WHAT COUNTDOWN??????????

I AM ONLY GETTING MARRIED IN 8 DAYS, 4 HOURS AND 3 MINUTES.

THATS 196 HOURS AND THREE MINUTES BUT HEY WHO'S COUNTING? CERTAINLY NOT ME.

OH AND I PROMISE FRANK YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PEEL THEM LIKE FRUIT ROLL UP.

:blown:

But who's counting????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good luck:)

Denny rocked!-pure genius.

Here's my take on the summer-lots of new dorky faces!

Those who can't handle the party favors-stick to Merge.

ShaSha learn how to dance-that square box step is not attractive.

What - everyone was looking hard for the bitchcrew?

Love the fact that the mystery continues.

One regret- never got to meet up with Drama-we'll have to wait for World darling!

Originally posted by frankie23

Hello to all my friends in the Bump Crew, Condo Crew, Twitty, and Fran.... This is Teddy Ruxpin the man with the stories... I must say that this summer was definitely one to remember, one that cannot be beaten... I'm proud that I made my "Comeback" and couldn't have done it without all of you... Including the "Rookie", she did a hell of a job...;) Wait I think I'm seeing Angels, oh sorry that's just Jay making sure the ceiling won't fall on us... Anyway back to what I was saying, each weekend was better than the next and boy that bus ride was one for the books"ABSOLUTELY"... Belles you did a wonderful job with that bus, you came through once again.... I'll be their for your B-Day, and so will the Rookie... Kermzy, I love that dance of yours and Rick, did Jen say something? Somebody's gettin Marreeed!!!!:)

On a serious note, I'm happy that I met everyone and became friends with you guys. You all are the nicest people and I want to thank you for your hospatality at the Condo for afterhours... I enjoyed every weekend and am looking forward to continuing the party all winter long... Everyone keep in touch and stay safe....

"I'M A RETARD".... was the quote of the summer...

HEY!! Twitty here!! :D Definitely great meeting you the crew! You are too funny, one of my favorite memories was when you did the old tiger impression! My first bus ride experience was a most memorable one! "ABSOLUTELY!!!" Hopefully there will be many more memories to come, just because summer's over..doesn't mean the fun has to end!! (Just have to dress a little warmer that's all and Jump around like Kermzy to keep us warm!) :bounce: Love you all, Thanks for everything! :goofy:

Originally posted by frankie23

Hello to all my friends in the Bump Crew, Condo Crew, Twitty, and Fran.... This is Teddy Ruxpin the man with the stories... I must say that this summer was definitely one to remember, one that cannot be beaten... I'm proud that I made my "Comeback" and couldn't have done it without all of you... Including the "Rookie", she did a hell of a job...;) Wait I think I'm seeing Angels, oh sorry that's just Jay making sure the ceiling won't fall on us... Anyway back to what I was saying, each weekend was better than the next and boy that bus ride was one for the books"ABSOLUTELY"... Belles you did a wonderful job with that bus, you came through once again.... I'll be their for your B-Day, and so will the Rookie... Kermzy, I love that dance of yours and Rick, did Jen say something? Somebody's gettin Marreeed!!!!:)

On a serious note, I'm happy that I met everyone and became friends with you guys. You all are the nicest people and I want to thank you for your hospatality at the Condo for afterhours... I enjoyed every weekend and am looking forward to continuing the party all winter long... Everyone keep in touch and stay safe....

"I'M A RETARD".... was the quote of the summer...

Frank-

That was some speech, but can we expect any less from you. I got in trouble from "Pigeon Boy" for not knowing who you guys were at the beginning and now I can see why, but those couple nights at the World don't count in my book. Sorry Mark, my bad!

You guys are the best bunch of people I've met in a long time, out of the club as well. That's just a small part of it. I told Kermzy I don't know what we would have done w/out you guys this summer. "Can you take Rookie to the bathroom and take her under your wing" I was like he wants me.....ohhhh boyyyyy. Now we all understand how she flew by everyone! The bus obviously was my favorite too, Van head....that poor kid. You guys just say the word and we'll plan another AC trip over the winter! :love: Jen and Rickie's wedding is gonna be a blast!

And "I no retart!" definitely wins for quote of the summer!

And lets not forget about the Clockers!!!

xoxoxo:heart: :heart: :heart: :updown: :updown:

Originally posted by sin-sational

Denny rocked!-pure genius.

Here's my take on the summer-lots of new dorky faces!

Those who can't handle the party favors-stick to Merge.

ShaSha learn how to dance-that square box step is not attractive.

What - everyone was looking hard for the bitchcrew?

Love the fact that the mystery continues.

One regret- never got to meet up with Drama-we'll have to wait for World darling!

Hey Baby...

I could not agree more about the dorky faces - there was some UGLY shit the last night.

I really wish we could have met up, but I never made it to Tempts Saturday - I stayed at XS and Sunday I pussed out and left early. After 3 days of partying I could not last the whole night.

I know I will be at World..................so until them my sweet....