Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xs this past friday?

okay quick question:

i was at xs promoting for newport and i just have one question

WHAT WAS UP WITH ALL THE FIGHTS?

geez crazy shit huh?

also, anyone know the guy who got arrested outside? he had to be on G or something, he couldnt talk! (or maybe just really messed up, i shouldnt assume anything right?)i felt sorry for him! hope he is fine now!

late!

spygirl did you get a visor? let me know b.c if not i'll send you one!cool! i do promotions for newport through a contract from my friends company! it is fun! we are not in jersey anymore! it is all philly this whole month! my home which is cool b/c i get to hang out after im done!

the fights just happened to be all by the front door when you first walk in up the few steps! it was insane! too many meatheads trying to see who had bigger muscles! haha!

it pissed me off b/c they came barreling into us up front and jammed the table into me! i was not a happy camper! haha!

Originally posted by mmgirlie

spygirl did you get a visor? let me know b.c if not i'll send you one!cool!

the fights just happened to be all by the front door when you first walk in up the few steps! it was insane! too many meatheads trying to see who had bigger muscles! haha!

it pissed me off b/c they came barreling into us up front and jammed the table into me! i was not a happy camper! haha!

I wanted a bucket hat, but the girl I was talking to couldn't find one....

Did you see when guy got rolled down the stairs...I"m not sure if it was all him or a little help from the bouncers. But he went all the from the landing in front to the DJ booth and down the stairs. He took like 8 guys to get him outside!!!!! :eek: