Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A bad start......

Classes began this morning. I slept well, and got up nice and early to get a good fresh start on the semester. I get to my first class which begins at 11:15 only to realize that it is Political Sci. I am wondering how the hell this could be, since I was supposed to be in an History class. So I take another glance at my schedule and notice that I am following a Monday schedule. I don't understand how I could have not noticed such a fucking detail. So now I missed my first class and I am very angry about it. The class is very comprehensive, and there was most likely a vital introduction to the period and material that I missed. I fucking hate when shit like that happens.

I hate when I feel as if everything is well in order, and because of some stupid shit, I wind up feeling like a dick. No smiley could possibly summarize how I feel about this.

Heh, I still remember the very first class I had at college. My roommate turned out to be a Black Crowes hippie and smoked me up before class. So we were the last 2 to enter the classroom and luckily the prof. wasn't there yet. The desks were all situated in a circle and I'm slowly looking around the room, stoned outta my mind and trying to find an empty desk. I finally find one, but my motor skills still aren't functioning at normal yet, and as I try to sit down, I end up falling on top of the girl in the next desk. She's pissed and pushes me off and everyone else starts laughing their asses off. Luckily it was a music school so the majority of the people in the room knew that we were stoned and thought it was funny, but needless to say that girl never sat next to me again.