Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its funny...

djmoonshine

i actually thought id be on the boards more here in school, since id have the ethernet connection, but i havent... way too much to do... homework, walmart runs, frat parties... :rolleyes::)

but, of course, i do miss the boards and home... its funny... i feel far away from everyone being away from home, even though i didnt see you guys on the regular or anything... :confused:

either way, i'm having a blast in school (dale & claire, i know i know, you told me so!! :heart: ) i feel like i made the right decision going away from home... but enough of this crap...

i miss you guys a ton, and sadly i dont think ill be able to make it into town for the meetup i heard kittys throwing at apples.. :(

either way, drink it up and have a blast and ill be around for the next one...

love & miss you all ~ jessica

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i actually thought id be on the boards more here in school, since id have the ethernet connection, but i havent... way too much to do... homework, walmart runs, frat parties... :rolleyes::)

but, of course, i do miss the boards and home... its funny... i feel far away from everyone being away from home, even though i didnt see you guys on the regular or anything... :confused:

either way, i'm having a blast in school (dale & claire, i know i know, you told me so!! :heart: ) i feel like i made the right decision going away from home... but enough of this crap...

i miss you guys a ton, and sadly i dont think ill be able to make it into town for the meetup i heard kittys throwing at apples.. :(

either way, drink it up and have a blast and ill be around for the next one...

love & miss you all ~ jessica

If you dont mind me asking......what school are you attending? The only reason I ask is because I had many Wal-Mart runs back in my school daze too!!

:cool: