Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Else Is Glad The Summer Is Over

Originally posted by pipdaddy

damn straight. i can't wait to throw on a pair of wool pants and a jacket to go out...although i have a feeling i'll be wishing my tan back in november

SEE THATS WHEN YOU GOTTA DO WHAT I DO I GO TO DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IN NOVEMBER FOR 10 DAYS AND I AM GOOD TILL FEBUARY

IM TAN ALL YR AROUND AND I DON'T GO TANNING

Originally posted by joeycarbone

I've had enough. I tore this summer to pieces

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

The nerve of you people talking about summer that way!!!!! Mark my words, you're happy now, but will not be when leaves are dead all over the ground, when you cant STAND to wait in line at the Factory for more than 5 minutes cause you are SOOOOO cold in that little outfit you have on, when you run outside running late for work only to find out that your car will not start, when you slowly but surely stop going to the gym so much and start visiting more restaurants (I mean, what does it matter, you're hidden by big baggy clothes anyway!!!!) or for when you are quarentined to your house for three days straight because of some damn snowstorm that never happens.

I HATE THE FALL AND WINTER!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad::( :(

Absolutley NOT!!!!!! Summer should be twelve months long...nothing wrong with being bronze year round, and going down the shore...I mean I guess some of you people just can't hack it!!!

I'm excited to do the whole city thing and maybe get a descent nights sleep for once, but that only lasts so long and then we'll all be wishing it was summer again:) :)

Originally posted by cgm

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

The nerve of you people talking about summer that way!!!!! Mark my words, you're happy now, but will not be when leaves are dead all over the ground, when you cant STAND to wait in line at the Factory for more than 5 minutes cause you are SOOOOO cold in that little outfit you have on, when you run outside running late for work only to find out that your car will not start, when you slowly but surely stop going to the gym so much and start visiting more restaurants (I mean, what does it matter, you're hidden by big baggy clothes anyway!!!!) or for when you are quarentined to your house for three days straight because of some damn snowstorm that never happens.

I HATE THE FALL AND WINTER!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

YO I CUT TREE'S DOWN FOR A LIVING SO I AM HAPPY WHEN THE LEAVET AREN'T ON LESS OF A CLEAN-UP

AND I DON'T WAIT IN LINE AT THE FACTOR

AND ASO I DON'T WORK OUT AND I DON'T GET FAT IM 1 OFTHOSE NATURAULY GOOD LOOKING GUYS

SO FUCK THE SUMMER IT PUT A TOLE IN MY POCKET NOW ITS TIME TO START SAVING FOR SPRING BREAK AND GO OUT 1 TIME EVERY WEEKEND INSTEAD OF 3

So glad the summer is over

No more cheesy shore people

No more cheesy shore spots being hyped like Aztec and Spicys

No more cheesy posts about how Manny tears up Friday nights.....yeah right!! Get new Music

No more talk about Cheesy meetups.

Hopefully no more cheesy Saleen fat fuck so pathetic you tried to hook up with any woman with a heartbeat. It is painfully obvious that you couldnt get laid in a womens prison with a fistfull of Pardons

and on another note Denny doesnt even like you kid.

No more cheesy reminiscing with old music can we finally hear a full set of NEW MUSIC.

and finally No MORE CHEESY BASHING BITCHES after 13 its cheesy enough that 13 of us got together to do this.

Originally posted by bashingbitch13

So glad the summer is over

and finally No MORE CHEESY BASHING BITCHES after 13 its cheesy enough that 13 of us got together to do this.

Lookie here - a wanna be basher!! I was waiting for an imposter - but I didn't think it would take THAT long!! The only thing cheesy here honey is YOU in your fruitless attempt at humor or obnoxiousness. It takes a lot more than just a new screen name to become a member of this ELITE CAST!!! The title was bestowed upon us by many of our faithful followers AND haters. I suggest you rethink your actions here and recant your words - otherwise be prepared to face the consequences!! I don't think you are ready for this - I really don't!!:splat: :splat: :splat:

I think it's bittersweet. I'm happy it's over for now but I'll want it bac k in a few weeks. And when it's cold and miserable I'll really wish for the beach. I wish we can just take a break and go back. I love the Factory but there's no place like Tempt's!

I am totally glad summers over. I FUCKING hate summer. Fucking humidity. Try riding the NYC subway when it's about 100 degrees outside and about 125 on the subway platform. Try wearing a suit and walking 14 city blocks to get to work. Sring and Fall are the best times of the year. Thank god summers gone.

Originally posted by bashingbitch4

Lookie here - a wanna be basher!! I was waiting for an imposter - but I didn't think it would take THAT long!! The only thing cheesy here honey is YOU in your fruitless attempt at humor or obnoxiousness. It takes a lot more than just a new screen name to become a member of this ELITE CAST!!! The title was bestowed upon us by many of our faithful followers AND haters. I suggest you rethink your actions here and recant your words - otherwise be prepared to face the consequences!! I don't think you are ready for this - I really don't!!:splat: :splat: :splat:

Reread what you wrote and then you must admit GET A LIFE IS in ORDER ..........no????

i guess im happy and sad that its over..... happy cuz i can finally not drop a ton of cash for 3 days/nights of partying...sad because i love the summer vibe, people just get crazier for some reason...

oh well....for all the summer-lovers, thats what miami, vegas, ibiza etc is for :cool: just leave if you dont like the cold

Originally posted by trewguy

YO (,) I CUT TREE'S (Trees) DOWN FOR A LIVING (,) SO I AM HAPPY WHEN THE LEAVET (Leaves) AREN'T (I can't believe you got this one correct!) ON (-) LESS OF A CLEAN-UP (.)

AND (<--Delete) I DON'T WAIT IN LINE AT THE FACTOR (Y.)

AND (<--Delete) ASO (Also,) I DON'T WORK OUT AND I DON'T GET FAT (,) IM (I'M) 1 OF THOSE NATURAULY (Naturally) GOOD LOOKING GUYS (.)

SO FUCK THE SUMMER (,) IT PUT A TOLE (Hole) IN MY POCKET (.)NOW ITS (it's) TIME TO START SAVING FOR SPRING BREAK (I'm assuming Kentucky or something) AND GO OUT 1 TIME EVERY WEEKEND INSTEAD OF 3 (.)

You know, I try to be just a little nice to you on the board, but you have to come back and call me a prick. You're an illiterate piece of shit....I couldn't make heads or tales of your post above, so I figured I would help you with your grammar, since your mom (on the board) obviously did not! PUNK!