Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Else Is Glad The Summer Is Over

Winter sucks... If I want snow and cold, I'll travel to it. I only like cold weather when I am skiing... Summer is so fabulous. There is no holding back, no hiding... The less clothes the better in my opinion. Who doesn't love the beach and the ocean... and getting BRONZE!

Alright, I'll admit the city does get really f'n hot... and yes the subway stinks - but thats why you take buses. I really don't like sweating for no reason either. But you just can't beat the shore...I love it too much.

Just remember when all you suckers are ghost white in the middle of January - I'll be in Florida getting BRONZE!!! :D

Originally posted by cigs

You know, I try to be just a little nice to you on the board, but you have to come back and call me a prick. You're an illiterate piece of shit....I couldn't make heads or tales of your post above, so I figured I would help you with your grammar, since your mom (on the board) obviously did not! PUNK!

Ha ha, CIGS, didn't we discuss earlier?????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: