Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what CP head would YOU most like to meet?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna meet mugwump, and mr dick, and crobra, and igloo, all single men of the board that are willing to submit applications. :D

Hehe nah Im sure there are more that I just cannot think of yet (the perc is taking over me mind master) but I know there are many I am interested in being acquainted with at some point in the future. I already have met sooo many great individuals through Club Planet (the forefounder for me), VIPGuestList, and EzDreamer~ So, Im down for addin some more peeps to my party clan.

Anyone hittin Twirl Saturday evening? My girl and myself will be causing mischief and scandal so it will be easy to find the lil bunny rabbit and kittie kAt prowling around!

xoxo

~kAt~

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I'd really like to meet YOU, Lavendermenace! Also Mugz and SBJ, Stacychase and Shugabooga, and Gabo. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

AWESOME I saw my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that has got to be the best feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gabo

I want to meet alot of people!! The people that I have met were awesome! Shuga, stacychace, spragga, barvybe, moonshine, clubkat, rachael 1997 and cmb1975

I would love to meet... Tastyt, mugwump, chula22,spygirl,Romina321, princesslolita, ichi_gami and a bunch more I just cant think of the names right now.

Why do u ask, cause when I started posting on here I found them to write some awesome posts. And now when I see their name I have to click on it!Besides they all seem like fun people to hang out with!

Originally posted by misskittie

I wanna meet mugwump, and mr dick, and crobra, and igloo, all single men of the board that are willing to submit applications. :D

Hehe nah Im sure there are more that I just cannot think of yet (the perc is taking over me mind master) but I know there are many I am interested in being acquainted with at some point in the future. I already have met sooo many great individuals through Club Planet (the forefounder for me), VIPGuestList, and EzDreamer~ So, Im down for addin some more peeps to my party clan.

Anyone hittin Twirl Saturday evening? My girl and myself will be causing mischief and scandal so it will be easy to find the lil bunny rabbit and kittie kAt prowling around!

xoxo

~kAt~

Well I'll be the short doofdy looking MUGWUMP guarding the Velvet ropes in a costume myself!

I plan to go dressed up like James Bond..

"The names Wump....Mugwump."

(James Bond theme music kicks in)

Nah..but all kidding aside I'd love to meet you too Kat..

All of you nut jobs..

he-he..

If I survive the lion pit of the old members I just might be a staple at TWIRL.

The irony here is so thick that you couldn't cut it with one of Sexy bitch Jenny's sharp come backs even if she tried.

(I think she's just jelouse that I'm actualy getting involved in a party!)

Hope to see many of you there....

Originally posted by gabo

I want to meet alot of people!! The people that I have met were awesome! Shuga, stacychace, spragga, barvybe, moonshine, clubkat, rachael 1997 and cmb1975

I would love to meet... Tastyt, mugwump, chula22,spygirl,Romina321, princesslolita, ichi_gami and a bunch more I just cant think of the names right now.

Why do u ask, cause when I started posting on here I found them to write some awesome posts. And now when I see their name I have to click on it!Besides they all seem like fun people to hang out with!

Uhh oh, I smell touble.....just kidding. I was gonna ask why, but then I finished reading your post......Duh...Thanks:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gothzane

Id like to meet up with lavendermenace

anyone who likes Tank Girl and Gorillaz has to rock.

err bigpoppanils...cause hes he lives in the same hellhole i do.

But...i think ill scare him or something...*shrugs* :tongue:

of course mugwump....id just like to hear him go on a

twenty minute rant. :laugh:

I met dave...so ha ha...still have that lighter.

Id also like to find myself some day.

:flame:

"Know your boundries...then destroy them utterly."

u dont scare me! as long as i have my trusty crucifix and garlic necklace, ill be just fine:D

Someone wants to meet me - I don't feel so bad anymore!!

It would be nice to meet you Miss Kittie!!

Originally posted by crobra

Someone wants to meet me - I don't feel so bad anymore!!

It would be nice to meet you Miss Kittie!!

yea so when u gonna come out huh??

~misskittie~kAt~

Originally posted by crobra

I am going out this weekend - were you at vinyl this past weekend?

I might go to the meet up @ LL or World - I don't know yet.

Yea I was at Vinyl Sunday. I was there with UKNJ (lil blue bunny). Where about were you hanging out??

Im not doing World or LL. I have work today from 9am to 10pm as well as tomorrow so I will either be attending a local club or staying home. As of now the only place Ill be present at is Twirl....who knows where the girl pack will head afterwards.

Im sure we'll bump heads soon!

~misskittie~kAt~

Originally posted by glowball

Yo moe you talkin to me? Why would you start drama for? fagget ass

Because the person I really want to meet is a certain gay marine who can't spell and loves cheesey Photoshop filters and bad fonts. It really turns me on when you call me 'fagget.' Please threaten to get your marine buddies to beat me up.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i would also like to meet bigwill, but everytime we have tried to meetup, he would bump too much k and forget...:rolleyes:

LOL

Originally posted by roadrunner

Because the person I really want to meet is a certain gay marine who can't spell and loves cheesey Photoshop filters and bad fonts. It really turns me on when you call me 'fagget.' Please threaten to get your marine buddies to beat me up.

WOW you really are lost, maybe I should give you a little awakening, I’m not a marine who can’t spell and loves cheesy Photoshop filters and bad fonts. You must be mistaking me for some one else hmmm who can that person be, Oh shit sorry its a little boy called ROADRUNNER that try’s to call me a gay marine but didn’t know how to spell because his mother forgot to take him to school everyday and give him his everyday crack lunch money oopp’s did I let the cat out of the bag? Oh, I am sorry it must be the area you live in hahha. Oh by the way ok first This is how you spelled cheesey DICK head lol… its spelled (cheesy) not (cheesey) lol so don't call me a fagot ok opp’s another error in your name Yeah (Fagget) hmm tisk tisk its spelled (FAGOT) lol. See ya dick head

P.S English class will start tomarrow at my office see ya there bitch.

Originally posted by roadrunner

Growballs, your shit is sad. Get a life.

LOL What’s up with your little worded statements oh imp sorry your still rapped in your little life called crooklyn oh I mean Brooklyn lol… what's sad is that you post on here but I wont deny I do also but to get information you herb go back to school then tell me something I want to hear ok.