Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubplanet at school.....

so im in class and im typing "http://bbs.clubpla" when i hear, "we can see what youre doing and what sites youre at", so i decide thats not a good idea to be there in school...made me nervous

also is there a way to set it so it doesnt remember my name and password? because if i did use it i dont want to still be logged in if someone else uses the computer

shit man, i also post a lot at school, but its in the computer room and not in class so i guess that its cool for me to go here.. i dont know how to make it so that it doesnt remember your name and password cuz i always forget to log out when i use the school computers. but i dont think anyone in my school goes to this site anyway.

peace out

gianni

Here's a few tips to surf anonymously:

Use http://www.safeweb.com

From there you can enter a URL /website address and surf and it will not be recorded by any firewall, or browser, and it should not save your user ID or password either.

Also you might want to clear out the 'History' folder if you're using Internet Explorer or Netscape after you're done surfing.

peace

Originally posted by ggfella4

shit man, i also post a lot at school, but its in the computer room and not in class so i guess that its cool for me to go here.. i dont know how to make it so that it doesnt remember your name and password cuz i always forget to log out when i use the school computers. but i dont think anyone in my school goes to this site anyway.

peace out

gianni

yeah i dont think people normally go here, buy if they see the address typed in they might go to see what it is

thanks, ill try safeweb

Originally posted by trancend

yeah i dont think people normally go here, buy if they see the address typed in they might go to see what it is

thanks, ill try safeweb

yea, thats true, its aight though, cuz if someone starts posting it just means more posts for me :D . im just waiting for someone to walk past me while im typing and go "yo, ur on clubplanet??" but i have a feeling that day is never gonna come. haha

peace out

gianni