Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tequila Joes Opens in LESS then 24 hours!!!!!!!

EWWW! NEVER AGAIN.

I HAVEN'T STEPPED FOOT INTO THAT PLACE WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL LIKE ABOUT 4YRS AGO WHEN IT USED TO BE CALLED STUDIO ONE. I'M NOT TO FOND OF THIS CLUB CAUSE THERE'S A BUNCH OF HILLBILLIES AND DRUNKEN REDNECKS ALL THROUGHOUT THE CLUB. SORRY BUT IT'S NOT MY CUP OF TEA. :blown:

EVEN THOUGH I LIVE NEARBY OF THE CLUB I'D RATHER GO TO THE CITY AND HAVE A GOOD TIME IN ANY OF THE CLUBS THAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER.

Originally posted by stagedancer

I will also be going .. is this Miss Kitty ='s Rafi? If so look out for me.

nope not her~

I was there last night anyhow! Gawd the hangover I got is a b.i.t.c.h. I think Im heading over tonight too with the girls and then I wont be back for a couple weeks~ Should be fun...need more alcohol!

~kAt~

Originally posted by goodfella73823

i havent gone to tequila joe's in a about 3 years.everytime i went there thought it sucked.the location of where it is is awful.u have to park down side streets where there are crack heads all over the place.

what's wrong with crackheads? And get there early enough, you can park in one of the 3 parking lots

Location? Its ideal for me since its a minute drive. Drinks = free when u know people~

I like it, u dont, stay out, Ill go~

~misskittie~

Umm okay...

First, TJs dont open till 9. Second, its best to be there by 1030 to get a spot. The place dont pick up till 11 anyway~

Second, it IS Newark~ lol They just say Belleville b/c Newark doesnt look sooo good for advertising.

And third, no biggie if you dont show. I like Tjs. I always have a good time with friends and its a nice way to start my long nights before hitting the City.

~misskittie~

I don't go there that much maybe like 3 or 4 times a year.

I usually go with a lot of friends when I do because there's something for everybody not just club music and I always have a blast in that place. The best part about the club is there is no FUCKING RULES, it's always crazy in there and a variety of people just getting fucked up. I love the outside crackhead ally anything goes. Last time I was there I think last nov the little midget dude smoked me the fuck up.

no problem!i will stay out.u have to get there by 8 just to park in the lots which is ridiculous.dont get me wrong tj's use to be good.they should just be in a better location.i mean its right by newark for god's sake.

And your right by Paterson "for god's sake"!!

GET OVER IT.:mad:

I have to admit, I luv Joe's. It's not high class like the City or even crazy like the Shore, but I luv it. I have fun there because of all the different people and atmospheres. I guess that's part of it's charm.....you can go with mad heads, and everyone will have a good time.

miss kittie do I know you?????

if i am not mistaken xbebe ,u are by paterson yourself.u cant compare paterson to newark,i mean there is no comparison.

I'm not the one complaining that its by a bad city. If i want to go to a club, I'm gunna go...I dont' give a rats ass where it is!!:blown:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I have to admit, I luv Joe's. It's not high class like the City or even crazy like the Shore, but I luv it. I have fun there because of all the different people and atmospheres. I guess that's part of it's charm.....you can go with mad heads, and everyone will have a good time.

miss kittie do I know you?????

Yea girl thats the way to put it! As for if we know each other, I havent the slightest clue! We may have bumped into each other a few times here or there. Where do you usually hang out? Im *all* over and I mean *alllll* over. I cant stay still. Lemme see if I can attach a pic of myself and you lemme know. If anything, maybe we can meetup sometime We'll talk~

~misskittie~

heres a link to my picture..... http://communities.msn.com/KatsCove/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=5