Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg Danny Howell's Back In October

Originally posted by misskittie

brooklynkin...

i still have the biggest cherry cheese cake smile on my fave from Vinyl Sunday. He was unbelievable. Those breakbeats near around 8am rawked my ass sooo hard! Gawd I was lovin life right then!

Cant wait till the 13th!

~misskittie~kAt~

YES!!!! But the breaks set was too short! Only like 3 songs...

By that point I couldn't move any more. I was just sitting on the stage against the corner pillar taking it all in. I couldn't believe how much the crowd was into it, every song, all night!

I'll be looking for CP peeps on the 13th...

Only 3?? I remember a lil more then 3...but maybe Im counting the one or 2 earlier I heard. I was a lil messed up.

Which pillar you talkin about? The one to the right of the DJ booth if you are looking directly at it? I was dancing my ass off in that area most of the night. I was tryin to hog that big ass fan!

We'll set a meetup for the 13th. I'd definately be interested in meeting ya~

~misskittie~kAt~

Originally posted by misskittie

Only 3?? I remember a lil more then 3...but maybe Im counting the one or 2 earlier I heard. I was a lil messed up.

Which pillar you talkin about? The one to the right of the DJ booth if you are looking directly at it? I was dancing my ass off in that area most of the night. I was tryin to hog that big ass fan!

We'll set a meetup for the 13th. I'd definately be interested in meeting ya~

~misskittie~kAt~

Don't go by anything I claim to remember...LOL...I was a little messed up as well.

I was sitting on the low stage on the bar side of the club, against the thin pillar where the stage comes to a point. It's right next to the little area with that 6" step that everyone trips over.

37 days and counting...