Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Students of Long Island, NY

I would agree with you regarding the women. I go to Hofstra as well, and the girls are delectable.

The school has a beautiful campus as well, so I have to agree with you there as well.

Overall, the school is a bit wierd, however. I've been lucky to have some very good professors for the most part, though. I might be going there for grad school too, I have no idea.

Some of the professors are really good, but others don't know what the hell their doing. I just don't like some of the people there. Everyone is hot, everyone is driving a mercedes. I feel like I am on 90210 for christ sake. I live in manhatten so maybe thats why I don't feel so comfortable there. They did a nice job with the cafeteria in the student center though.

You get the cheesy beverly hills feeling out here? I suppose alot of people do drive nice cars at the school. There are so many girls there that are worthy of anal penetration.

I didnt realize they did something to the cafeteria in the student center. What did they do to it?

Any other members of this board go to Hofstra, or neighboring schools?